High.06

Zayn's POV

At about 2am I decided to go to Nialls to check on him and apologize for whatever I did because I'm pretty sure it was me since I'm always the problem .

I stepped on the blunt that I had been smoking the whole drive to his house.

I stepped out the car and made my way to his back yard since this room window is back there . I stepped on the tree branches all the way up which was hard since they kept getting stuck on the chains on my pants and buckles on my boots . The things i do for this boy .

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the window was indeed unlocked so i opened it and climbed through .

As you can probably tell , I have to sneak into Nialls house . Not only because it's late but because Nialls scared to tell his brother about me. I'm not exactly his parents favourite but they accept us because I , for the most part , make Niall happy . Niall and his brother are really close and he respects his opinion so he wants to wait for the right time to tell him about us. He even made his parents keep the secret .

I smiled at how cute Niall looked in his sleep . His lips were puckered out and his little bum stuck out from under the covers .

I kissed his lips which seemed to wake him up and his eyebrows scrunched .
" Zaynie ?"

" Shh , baby you can't be too loud ."

He sat up and got his glasses from off the nightstand . He can't see without them when he doesn't have contacts in .

" How'd you ?" He said not really making sense but I knew what he meant.

" The window ." I said and he nodded.
" Are you okay ? I heard you went home crying today , love ."

" I'm okay .. It's just Amy was being mean to me and she called me slow ."

" Don't listen to her babe , her tits are fake anyways ." I said and he laughed ,
"you're one of the smartest boys I know and you're amazing they're just jealous."

" why would they be jealous of me , when I'm autistic ?"

" They want to be special like you , they want to be just as beautiful ." I told him and he hugged me .

" Thank you , Zaynie."

" No problem , babe."
I smiled pulling his chin up a bit to kiss him lips .

" You know , I can't stay but I'll see you tomorrow for school." I told him and he nodded getting back under the covers which I pulled over him more .

" Goodnight , angel sweet dreams ." I said before kissing his forehead .

" I love you , Zee ."

" I love you too ." I told him before exiting through his window and almost breaking my neck in the process .

Nialls POV

" Niall , sweetie wake up ." I heard my mummy's sweet voice say as she shook my shoulder.

I rubbed my eyelids and sat up from my bed .

" Morning sunshine."

" Morning mum." I said pulling the cover off me .

She left the room and I took a shower brushed my teeth and got ready .. I out on a black nike sweatshirt , skinny jeans , and nike shoes that Greg brought me for my birthday .

When I went downstairs , Greg , my dad , and my mum were at the table eating breakfast.

I kissed them all on the cheek before stealing at piece of bacon off my dad's plate .

" Good-morning, Niall ."

" Hi guys ." I said to both my dad and Greg .

" Do you need me to drop you off today ?"

" No , Josh is bringing me to school."

" Someone has a crush ." Greg teased and I laughed .

" No way , silly ."

" Josh would be really good for you , smart kid ."
I don't love Josh , I love Zayn .
I wanted to say but I can't tell him about Zayn .
So instead I just laugh.

In my head I thanked god to hear him beep the horn outside .
" There's my ride , bye I love you all ." I said hurrying to grab my bookbag and leaving the house .

----

Yay or nay ?

Terribly sorry for the shortness , just wanted to get something up for tonight !

I'll update again soon

Bye bae's xx