High.26

Zayns POV

I woke up with Harry in my arms and the feeling of damp hair on my forehead .

It feels just like the night of Harry and I's first time I just don't know if that's good or not.I know I love Niall , I am in love with him but I'm not ready for a kid .

I know I have to talk to him because he's probably hurt and on top of that I have to tell him about Harry and I .
I love Harry , I really do but I'm not in love with him . What we had was amazing and that's my first love but there was a reason we ended .

I pulled my pants up and tugged my shirt back on. I was just about to leave but Harry grabbed onto my wrist .

"Where are you going ?"

I sighed and kissed his forehead .
"Go back to sleep ."

"Will you come back ? My mum probably wants to talk to you , you know how much she likes you ." He smiled and I shook my head no .

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing, it's just we can't do this anymore it was a mistake."

"Don't do that." I told him once I saw him blink several times and look up at the wall , he always does this when he's about to cry and I hate it because it's my fault . I can never fix my problems without hurting someone in the process.

"So what was earlier to you? I thought you were actually making love to me."

"Harry ,I can't do that."

"Why not , What's wrong with me ?"He knows and I know that he's fucking perfect .

"Haz , stop you know nothings wrong with you . I can't do this with you anymore because I have a boyfriend , the blonde that was at the mall ." I told him and he gasped tears spilling out his eyes as he shook his head .

"Oh my god."

"Calm down ." I told him trying to grab ahold of his hand hit he snatched it back . I have such a weakness for him , he's just got a hold in me .

"Don't touch me ! I can't believe you Zee , you're such a fucking asshole . You just cheated on him the old you would never do that to anyone. It's so fucked up how you treat me like a prince and then you treat him like the bottom of your shoe ."

"I don-"

"And that whole time in the mall when you flirted with me and we kissed .. You two were together . You cheated on him while he was there you're so fucked up !"

"Get out !" He yelled pushing me away from him .
I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and kissed his tear stained cheek . I hate seeing him cry , I hate seeing him sad but things happen .

"I'll call you later."

"Yeah do me a favour, don't."
~~~~~

As I walked up to Niall's house I checked my phone, and there were two texts from Niall and they weren't so friendly but I could tell the second one was from Greg .

I decided to climb through his window since if Greg answered I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have let me talk to Niall .

I tapped at it and I watched as he climbed out his bed to unlock and open for me . I climbed through and closed it back behind me .

He didn't look happy to see me, he looked like he wanted to punch me in the face honestly. So I'm going to try and stay on his good side for right now .

I could tell he was crying , and he looked tired .
"Are you okay ."

"Not really." He muttered , and I couldn't help but notice the hand print on his cheek which had my blood boiling .