High.04

Niall's POV

Zayn can be really mean to me and I don't know why because , I'm very sensitive . At least that's what my mum says , she says sensitive means when you cry or get sad easily .

" How come ? I'm not scared to be seen with you ." I told him , I don't understand what's so bad about me . Is it because I wear braces ? Because I'm not as cool as Zaynie ? I don't understand what I did .

" You're different than me and my friends."

" But you said being different is good ."

" It is just .. Niall why do you ask so many questions ?"

" Because , I want to know what's so wrong with me ." I said , the best I could because the words just got jumbled in my brain .

He let air out his mouth ," Baby , nothing's wrong with you . I love you and you know that , I just need you to do this one thing for me , okay ?"

" Okay .."

" Okay ."
He said once more before kissing me again and I coughed.

" Zaynie your breath smells like smoke ."

"Oh , that's because Louis and I smoked in the bathroom earlier ."

" That's bad , you get in trouble ?"

"No we didn't get caught so it's fine."

" Oh ."

" Well , I should get you back to class c'mon ."

"No , Zaynie I want to stay in here with you." I said and he laughed .

" Alright just a few minutes though okay, love ?"

" Okay ."

"Okay ." He smiled kissing me on the lips once more .

-

Zayn's POV

It isn't easy explaining to niall that I simply can't be seen with him because he has autism and everyone thinks he's a nerd . I don't want to hurt his feelings or make him sad or anything so I try and dodge the question as much as I can .

After bringing Niall to his last period class
Louis and I decided to skip once again .

He lit the blunt and passed it to me after locking the bathroom door .

"Zayn , are you fucking stupid you have to spray the cologne are you trying to get us caught ?"

" Oh , sorry ." I said waving the smoke around .

" Let me in the bathroom , now !" I heard Josh's voice and I rolled my eyes.

I passed louis the lit blunt and went over to the door letting him in and closing it behind him .

" Just put it out Lou." I told him and he ran it under water before putting it in his back pocket .

" What the fuck do you want ?" I asked Josh .

" What did you say to Niall ?"

What ? He was fine when I brought him to class .. Did he leave ?

" I didn't say anything to him , I have no idea what you're talking about ."

" He's crying in his room , looked himself in his room and he won't come out ." He told me and it's like someone did a backflip in my stomach , I don't know what I didn't wrong but if he's sad than obviously I want to fix it .

"Aw , the losers crying ? I would pay a thousand pounds just to see ." Louis laughed and if looks could kill Josh would've been murdered him .

I want to rush to Niall's house and figure out what I did wrong and why he's upset but I can't .. Louis' here . So for right now , I have to pretend like I don't give a fuck .

"Am I supposed to care ? Let him drown in his own tears , it doesn't matter to me."

Lie

Lie

Lie

"You're are such a bloody arse hole ..rot in hell ."

"Oi! Malik , you're just going to let him talk to you like that ?"

I pulled my fist back and punched him in the face , more specific nose .

He wiped the blood away and slammed me against the urinal which was creative yet disgusting .

" God knows I want to fuck you up right now , but I'm not going to .. For Niall. Next time you make him cry again you're dead ." He said quietly so louis couldn't hear which was much appreciated , before letting me go and making his way out the bathroom .

:][:

:][:

:][:

Yay or nay ?

Sorry this is short guys , this is just a filler because I can't wait to get into further chapters so the real drama can start .

Thank you for reading bae's xx

Please vote comment and follow me , bye xxxxxxxxxx