High.20

Warning ; short and I'm so sorry it's late ! Also keep voting for me in the holiday bromance awards I'm so close !

& vote or comment pls i would really appreciate it

Also ; keep voting for me in the holiday bromance awards I'm so close !

In the morning after doing his morning routine Niall was surprised when he saw Josh was downstairs so was Greg his parents probably had to go to work early .

" Joshie , what're you doing here ?" Niall asked eyebrows scrunched .

Josh ignored him and continued eating the bacon that Greg had made him.

" Joshie answer me ." Niall frowned .

" Leave me alone ." He muttered and Niall felt like crying . He knew kissing Zayn infront of Josh was wrong and mean but he didn't think Josh would be this mad at him . He assumed they would make up in a matter of days .

" No , Joshie I want to talk to you .." Niall said he was shocked that his voice didn't falter .

" Ni just leave him alone alright?" Greg told him .

" Josh go upstairs and call your mum , I'll be up in a few minutes ." Greg told him and Josh nodded doing as he was told . Greg wanted Josh to notify his mum that he's at his house and would be spending the day there . He didn't what Josh to witness the happiness and pad that came with the Zayn and Niall make up .

" I need to talk to Joshie , I need to say sorry c-cause' I was mean and that's what you do when you're mean you say sorry ." Niall whined .

" He doesn't want to see you Ni, you have to give him time."

" How come he wants to see you !"

" Cause I didn't lead him on and then fucking kiss someone else infront of him ." Greg yelled extremely loud , when he gets angry he's always at a level 10 never in the middle or anything less .

" Stop yelling .."

" You don't fucking know when to quit do you ? Everytime something's going steady you have to ruin it by bringing that dumbass kid around !" Greg continued .

Josh heard the yelling so he rushed back downstairs and when he saw Greg in Niall's face he stepped in-between the two of them .

" Greg that's enough .." He muttered lowly softly pushing him back by his chest . Greg's breaths were rapid , his face reed and the only thing that could really calm him down is Josh and that's what he did .

" Please , baby come with me and stop yelling ." Josh muttered only loud enough for the two to hear .

Niall heard a beep outside so he went into Zayn's car greeted by a kiss .

" Goodmorning , love ."

" Are you crying?" Zayn added grabbing ahold of Nialls chin to examine his face .

" I'm okay ." Niall falsely smiled.

" What's wrong , baby what happened ?" Zayn question started to drive along the road.

" J-Joshie doesn't want to be my friend anymore ." He cried and Zayn held him in his arms placing a kiss to his forehead .

" Everything will be fine princess I promise ." Zayn calmed him and Niall smiled a bit .

" You called me princess .. Princess' are pretty ."

" So are you , you're beautiful just like a princess baby ."

" Like on Disney ? I can be one?" Niall suddenly got excited and Zayn chuckled .

" You've been my princess long before this , you're way better than any Disney princess ."

Niall smiled leaning in to kiss Zayn again . Today would be the first day he can actually do this in public , he can kiss Zayn in the hallway , hold hands , and he was certain no one would call him mean names since they don't want to get on Zayn's bad side .

Once they reached inside the building hand in hand and Niall barely heard any negative things even though some people did give them negative glares they wasn't enough to get them down .

" Alright , baby I'm going to let you get to class see you at lunch ." Zayn smiled kissing him quickly before walking off.

When the day was over Zayn was going to simply drop Niall off but Niall wanted him to come inside so Zayn agreed .

The first thing Niall did was check to see if Josh or Greg was there so he could apologize but neither of them were there so he went to his room with Zayn .

" What's wrong babe ?" Zayn asked him pulling the younger into his lap .
" Nothing , I'm okay ." Niall smiled and he was at his happiest state with Zayn until his stomach started to act up again .

" My tummy hurts , Zaynie ." Niall complained and Zayn kissed his temple and load Niall on the bed so he was comfortable .

" I can fix that ." He kissed him again , this time on the lips before removing his own shirt .

------------

Yay or nay

So i won't write the smut bc this was a filler since next chapter will be drama and not a continuation of this one

Hope you enjoyed it x

Bye baes x