High.28

[Goal : 30+votes 25+comments]

- Zayns new hair on the inserted picture -

Zayn's POV

Apparently Louis went on a date with Harry, and Harry has the biggest fucking mouth ever as everyone knows so he told Louis about Niall and Dr.Elgort or as Louis puts it , Ansel . Louis says they're apparently going on some lame ass dinner date.

Of course I don't like it , but I know Niall . He would never go for this kid , he's not his type . He's too good , and mature . It's only one date and I can guarantee they won't last long.

Now that I think about it he was flirting with Niall during his appointment but I didn't think much of it at the time. He tried at act like he cared about if I was taking care of Niall , he just wanted to see if he was single or not .

I hate even thinking about them together, I can't imagine myself with anyone but Niall and I would hope he feels the same.

I can't keep sitting in my room with building anxiety and stress I have to call him .
I picked up my phone and dialed his number before putting the phone to my ear .

He answered shortly after a few rings , he was probably contemplating on whether to answer or not .

"Baby.."

"What do you want Zayn ?" He sighed as if he was tired of me and he probably was , I've called about 100 times in a week . I would be tired of me too .

"I want you to know , I love you and I'm trying to get better ."

"You can't try and get better for me Zayn .. You have to want to for yourself and the baby . I don't want to do this but if you keep acting how you were then I won't let you see him ."

"You can't do that ."

"Yes I can .. I'm his dad and if you're going to be mean all the time then you have to leave us both alone ."

"I'm his dad too."

"Now you claim it ?" He chuckled , and he's never been this damn sarcastic .

"I just want closure , Niall . I can't move on without knowing if you're completely done with me."

The line went dead for a few seconds ,"I'm done with you and I want you to leave me alone ."

He hung up on me .

Niall's POV

I'm not going to let Zayn's phone call ruin the rest of my day . I'm going to have a good time on this date and forget about my problems for just one night .

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled at my outfit . I wanted to look mature , since he is a doctor I don't want him to see me as a little boy . He's older than me and I don't want him to think I'm immature .

I wore a white button up with a black tie , black pants , and a pair of Greg's shoes since I don't have any shoes to match.

He texted me and told me he was outside since I have him strict instructions not to knock. If he knocked someone other than me may have answered the door and asked him 21 questions and I don't want to scare him away .

When I got outside he stood outside the car . He wore regular jeans , a white t-shirt with a jean jacket over it and boots .

We both laughed . He was trying to fit in with me and I was trying to fit in with him.

"I wanted to look older ." I giggled as he opened the passenger door for me .

I've waited so long for someone to do that .