High.19

"So That happened .." Josh indiscreetly stated lips puffy and red from the unexpected make out session he just had with his best friends older brother .

Something was telling Josh it was wrong partly because Niall is very naive and emotional if he somehow does have any feelings for Josh he knows it could and would hurt him and partly because Greg is years older than him , like illegal older than him .

Josh and Greg have always been close , so close that it got Niall jealous of the friendship when they were kids .

Josh and Niall are doing what they usually do battling pokèmon well if you count Josh continuously explaining how to , to Niall battling .

Niall giggled sheepishly as he made a mistake and ripped one of Josh's favourite pokèmon cards ; Donphan. Josh smiled trying to hide his anger and frustration and pressed a kiss to the top of Nialls hand . They are only 14 so Niall shrugged it off and didn't think anything of it .

" Are you mad Joshie ?" Niall frowned holding both parts of the broken cards together .

" No , sweetheart it's fine ." Greg smiled .

" I'm sorry .. Wait !" Niall said jumping off the bed and covering the whole card in tape tongue stuck out his mouth in concentration until the entire card was wrapped like a messy lamination .

"I fixed it !" He giggled handing Josh the card and Josh smiled at the adorableness of the boy.
Josh was so close to kissing the blonde boy and Niall was so close to liking it.

Greg came through the door and game controller in his hand with a huge smile on his face .
" Josh ! I just got a new game boy come play with me !"

Greg ran from Niall's room and followed Josh to have the time of his life on the gaming system .

Nialls lip quivered babyish cries leaving his mouth catching his dad's attention .

" Ni , honey what's wrong ?"

" J-Joshie left me to play with Greg ." He frowned .

" Don't cry sweetheart , all three of you can play okay ? Just go ask your brother everything will be find ."

" Promise ?" Niall sniffled .

" Promise ."

Age difference was never a problem for Greg and Josh they just clicked . They thought the same and had an amazing connection . It didn't matter that Greg was 8 years older he was never the prude sand he didn't think like his age .

Of course it ran through Josh's mind that Greg is 25 and he is just 17 .

" Was it weird ?" Greg asked pushing his hair from his forehead and shaping it back in a quiff .

" It was just unexpected ."

" Did you at least like it ?" Greg said he was starting to get a bit worried . Josh knew the way he felt about Niall is the way Greg felt about him and he couldn't ignore that .

He knew he couldn't lose the moon while looking at the stars.

" Yeah .. I did ." Josh smiled weakly since he was still a bit saddened by what had happened earlier that day .

Greg had inched closer to Josh and he kissed him again . He pulled the younger in his arms and placed another kiss this time to his forehead .
" Just sleep .." He encouraged noticing the sadness in the boys actions hopefully sleeping would clear his head .

Zayn's POV

Niall and I are now at dinner since I told him I wanted to make up for all the things I did . I know that a simple dinner doesn't make my actions inexcusable but it may help a little .

The blue eyes boy sat across from me cutting the steak neatly then put it in his mouth with the most amount of manners I've seen in forever.

Meanwhile I'm eating like an animal chomping down on the chewy steak and he laughed .

" No , Zaynie you're supposed to eat with no mess ." He scolded taking his napkin to lean across the table and clean the sauce from the sides of my mouth .

" Like this ?" I teased picking the steak up with my hands and pretending to dip it in my soda .

" No ! That's not good ." He laughed and I nodded putting the steak down and wiping my hands with the napkin that was on the table .

" You're going to make an amazing husband ." I said and it was impossible not to notice the red tint from the blush in his cheeks .

" I brought you here to say sorry , and to let you know how much I love you ." I told him on a different note .

" I love you too , I just felt like you were being mean and not a good boyfriend ."

" Ill be a good boyfriend from now on I promise , I won't take you for granted ." I smiled taking his hand from across the table .

I saw his face twist and he ran toward the bathroom , was it something I said ?

He returned minutes later and tucked his toothbrush in his back pocket .

" You should really go to the hospital for that ." I told him and he shook his head .
" Ill be fine I've just been nauseous for a while ."

" You sure ?" I asked and he nodded smile grazing his beautiful face .

" We've been here for a while baby , don't you think I should get you home ?"

" Yeah .. I miss my mummy ." He yawned and I smiled .
" Check please !"

When we arrived to his house leaned over the stick shift and pressed a kiss to his pink lips.
" I love you , sweet dreams ."

" I love you ." He smiled leaning in to kiss me again for a few seconds .

" Ill be here in the morning to pick you up for school okay ?"

" Okay ."

" Okay ." I said once more pressing another kiss to his lips before he got out the car and I waited for him to enter the car fully until I pulled off .

----------

Yay or nay ?

This this is short but i love how it's written ! There will be another update tomorrow or later so don't he upset with me ..

I made it to the next round of the bromance holiday awards so please go vote for me you can see how to on the chapters listed High.00 in this book

Thanks for reading ily bye baes xx