High.14

Sorry for all the dialogue in this chapter but it was much needed .

Niall's POV

In the morning I woke up once my alarm went off . I went into my bathroom , showered and brush my teeth . After washing and moisturizing my face , I fixed my hair and put my contacts in since Im tired of wearing my glasses , I look ugly and like a geek .

I put on black skinny jeans , a white shirt and my nike shoes .

When I looked in the mirror I was happy with how I looked so I grabbed my phone and went down the stairs .

I kissed each one , My mum my dad and Greg on the cheek and said goodmorning.

" Eat something sweetheart." My mum told me but I shook my head no .

" Josh is outside now ."

" What ? Zayn's not picking you up ?" Greg scoffed chewing on his cereal .

" No .. I don't what him to." I told him

" Why not ?"

" We got into an argument yesterday ." I said

" What did he do ?"

" Ill tell you when I get back home I have to go ." I waved grabbing a granola bar off the table .

I went into Joshs car and closed the door . I buckled in and smiled at him .
" Hey , Ni ."

" Hi Joshie ."

" How'd you sleep ?" He asked and I shrugged ," Good , i think .. I'm not sure since I was sleep I couldn't tell ."

" You're adorable ." He laughed starting the car up and drove us to school .
" Im scared .."

" Of what ?"

" Zayn . I don't know how to tell him ."

" Don't be scared , It's not that big of a deal he will get over it." He said and I nodded stepping out the car just like he did and closing it behind me .

I walked into the school with Josh and we both went to our lockers trading our backpacks in for first period books .

Once lunch came my heart was racing since this is probably when I have to tell Zayn .
I got my lunch and sat it next to Josh telling him Id be back soon .

" Zaynie .." I called his name pulling into his hoodie .

" What ?" He snapped turning around toward me
" Aw the fag called you Zaynie!" Louis laughed and Zayn rolled his eyes .

"What do you want , nerd ?" Zayn sighed and I felt my lip quiver .. I'm sensitive but never this sensitive . I usually can take a lot of mean words from Zayn in school but somehow it's different today .

" Zayn I have to talk to you .."

" About what ?" He asked louis listening too .

" Um .. The project in Mrs.Freemans' class ." I fibbed a bit .

" Alright fine , 5 minutes is all." He said and I nodded walking out the cafeteria , him following, and to the music room only because no ones in there .

" Are you mad at me ?" He asked me and I laughed .

" Don't you think I have a right to be ?"

" Not really , I was right and you were wrong .."

" You called me dumb .. Im not dumb ."

" Because you were acting stupid , you didn't take my side you automatically assumed I was wrong when I wasn't ."