High.17

Zayn's POV

Louis and I parked into the schools parking lot , he's riding with me today since his car got towed .

When we got out the car Perrie kept winking and waving at me which wasn't sexy at all it was weird .

"Did you hook up with her ?"

"Yeah , but it rubbish ." I said honestly as we stepped into the school .

Louis laughed before he spoke, "What happened ?"

" Nothing much , she just kept biting my dick ." I shrugged and he laughed even harder as we opened up our lockers .

I saw Niall go into the bathroom so I figured this was my chance .
" Lou , I'll be back don't wait up ." I told him and he nodded starting to walk to our first period class .

" Ni? " I said as I the schools bathroom . All I heard was puking and I'm pretty sure it's him .

My questions were answered when he came out the bathroom wiping his mouth . He pulled a toothbrush and toothpaste out his bag .
" What ? This happen a lot ?" I laughed and he shrugged .

When he was done cleaning his mouth he was going to walk right past me and out the bathroom but I grabbed his arm.

"What do you want , Zayn ?"

" You ."

"Well , did you forget that you broke up with me?" He snapped , I don't know where this sudden attitude and defense mechanism is coming from because he never speaks to me like that .

" I know .. I'm an idiot baby just please give me another chance." I begged .

"No Zayn , leave me alone okay ?"

" I need you ."

"Just like you need that girl with the pink hair , right ?"

Perrie .

" What ?"

" Don't play dumb Zayn , Josh and I saw you two together when you guys left in your car at the end of the day ."

Alright then I guess playing clueless won't work then . He's smarter than that . I admit , sometimes I underestimate his intelligence . I try not to call him dumb and stupid but when we fight it's just the first thing that comes to mind .

" What did you do with her ?" He asked and I sighed running a hand through me hair .

Why does it even matter ? We're not together .

Oh .. Right , that's kind of what I'm trying to fix .

" Did you do the thing we did with her ?"

" Yeah ."
I might as well come clean before everyone in the school starts talking about it and he finds out from them .

He just walked out the bathroom , I knew he was going to cry so I'm kind of glad he did because I would've felt like more of an asshole than I already do .

If I want him back I have to put in way more effort and thought than this .

Niall's POV

"Greg , can you come pick me up ?" I talked through the phone Josh by my side during study hall .

" Why ? What happened ? You okay , Ni ?" He panicked .

" I don't feel well and I need to come home."

" If I do then I'll have to go back to work and I don't want you home alone if you're sick."

"Josh said he will come with me ."

" Okay I'll be there soon ." He told me and Josh hung up his phone as well since he was on it with his mum asking for permission .

" She said it's fine ." Josh said and we both walked down to the office to sign out .

Greg arrived at the school and dropped Josh and I off at my house .
" Want me to make you some soup ?"

" Please ." I said walking up the stairs , I've been waiting all day to lay back in my bed .

Josh came back upstairs minutes later with the soup in his hands . I sat up and he fixed my pillow handing me the soup .

" You're sweet, you don't have to take care of me like this .. Thank you ." I smiled as he handed me my spoon then pulled off my shoes .

"Anything for you ."

" I talked to Zayn today ." I blurted out .

" What happened ?" He looked scared .

" He followed me in the bathroom and he was trying to win me back . I brought up Perrie and he , I think had sex with her ." I told him .

" Sex is the thing when you make eachother feel good right?" I asked him and he nodded .

" Don't think about that situation with Zayn , you don't feel well and it'll only stress you out and make you even more upset ." Josh said signaling me to scoot over .
He got in with me and I laid my head on his chest .

" Do you think I can be a writer?"

" Yeah .. Why not ? You can be anything you want to be ."

" Okay , then I want to be a writer ." I told him and he smiled .

" That's perfect for you ."

--------

Yay or nay

This is a filler nothing really happened just wanted a break from all the big drama

So next chapter will be insane like yeaa so hope you liked this one .

Do you feel bad for Zayn ?

Love you bae's, bye x