The Birth of Kopa

Simba POV
Nala slept with Kopa under paw.
"Sleep well my queen, and my little prince". I went out side. Many animals were gather at the base of pride rock for Kopa's presentation.
"Zazu go give Rafiki the news"
"Yes sire and congratulations".
"Thank you Zazu". Zazu flew off towards Rafiki's tree which was a distance away from pride rock. I noticed that Zira had left and I wanted to know why. Zira was Scar's mate. Together the had one cub. His name is Nuka. Zira has had a grudge against me since I returned. I am surprised she did take his side in the fight.
"Zira" I called into her cave.
"Enter" she said.
I walked in.  Nuka slept in the corner. Zira had her back to me.
"I noticed you leave why is that".
"I had more important matters to attend to"
"All animals are required to attend the presentation what is so important that you couldn't attend"
She turned around revealing a small lioness cub asleep u Derek her arm.
"I found her all alone, I had Nuka bring her here so we could care for her".
"Wow I didn't know you could be so motherly Zira".
"Don't underestimate me Simba".
"Alright since the cub is so young you may take care of her during the ceremony".
"Thank you Simba" she smiled evily.

No One's POV
Circle of Life begins to play as more and more animals gather at priderock. Zooming in shot of Simba looking out at the kingdom with Timon and Pumbaa by his side. Nala lays a few feet back with Kopa between her front legs. Lazy flies I  and signals that Rafiki is on his way. The animals in the crowd separate to create a pathway. Rafiki walks through. He slow walks up pride rock. Once he reaches the top he hugs Simba. They both look back as Nala walks up carrying Kopa in her mouth. Rafiki takes Kopa and he walks to the edge. Nala nuzzles Simba. Once Rafiki reaches the edge he holds up Kopa for the whole prides to see. Everyone cheers. The sun shines down on Kopa.
Title Screen.

A few months later
Kopa POV
I patterned my way out of my den and over to Vitani's. Her, her mother and her  brother were asleep.
"Pfft Vitani".
She rolled over and looked me in the eyes.
"Kopa...what are you doing here so early".
"Todays the day".
Her lit up.
"Oh yeah right I forgot". She sprang up and followed me. Our parents agreed to let us check out a small waterfall near the watering hole.
"Wait up you two".
"Ugh not him" said Vitani.
"Sorry my parents wanted him make sure nothing bad happens to us" I said.
"Well I guess they are right but last one there is a rotten egg" she said as she sprinted ahead.
"Hey wait you cheater". I chased after her.
"Oh dear wait up you two".
We ran down past trees and the hippo marsh field. Finally we reached the spot.
"Wow this place is great" said Vitani

"You got that right".
"*Puff puff*..don't run...ahead...again. Now this place is called Hakuna Matata Falls. It wa as found by Timon and Pumbaa" said Zazu.
"Why couldn't one of them come with us" whispered Vitani. I laughed.
"What's so funny".
We straightened up.
"Uh nothing Zazu please keep going" I said.
"As I was saying it is a beautiful spot for solidarity and romance"
"What" we said.
"Thus place helps build the structure of a strong beautiful relationship".
We blinked confused.
"Ugh this is a place were adults fall in love and spend time together".
"Eww why" said Vitani
"Gross why would you say that".
"What don't tell me you are grossed by love I mean you two are very close" he teased "In fact one day you two will get married".
"What" said Vitani.
"No way Tani and I are friends".
"Um hm that's what your father said but look at him and your mother".
"Well I think this place is a perfect place to..." I push Zazu into the water " To swim isn't that right Vitani".
She laughed.
"Yeah" she said.
"Come lets leave this love nest and go back to that old cave my dad talks about".
"Oh yeah the one were the lion guard are supposed to stay".
"Yeah but don't worry there hasn't been one of those in years besides who would want one of those now".
"Yeah I guess you are right". We ran back.
Zazu got out of the water.
"Ugh that boy, like father like son".
Once back at the pridelands Vitani and I played inside the den for awhile before we left.
"That's was fun Kopa".
"Yeah it sure was, I had better go dad wanted to show me the kingdom today".
"Alright see you later Kopa".
I ran back to the den. Zazu was talking to my dad once we were there.
"There you are trouble maker" he said.
My ears drooped.
"Well I..."
He laughed.
"Personally I would have ditched the dodo way before then".
"Sire!" Said Zazu.
"Sorry Zazu but you can be very..."
"Persistent" said Nala walking up.
"So I'm not in trouble".
"No of course not" said Simba.
"Just listen to our warning next time bud and not push your guardian into the water" said Nala.
"Okay mom" she nuzzled me.
"Alright now son follow me I want to show you something". He lead to the top of pride rock.
"Alright look around at our kingdom..."
(Simba began to explain the kingdom, it boundaries, and the circle of life to Kopa)
"Wait what about that shadowy place"
"That's the outlands, never and I mean never go there son".
"Okay what about that open hilly place"
"That's the backlands don't go there either".
"Okay so never leave the prides without your say so".
"Correct son, I don't want you getting hurt".
"Dad Zazu said that one day I will marry Vitani what does he mean".
Simba contemplated how to say it.
"Well you two have been close over the past few months so maybe he thought you were in love".
"Well we aren't we are just friends".
Simba laughed
"You will stop think that one day son trust me".

Vitani POV
I went home and mother was waiting.
"Come Vitani we don't want to be late".
"Yes mommy". I followed her and Nuka out of the pridelands and into the outlands.
"So you were with Mr. Fancy prince again" said Nuka.
"Yep what about he is my best friend".
"You know what mom says".
"Yeah but she doesn't care though, she said I could go"
"I don't believe".
"Believe it termite".
He gasped.
"I can't believe you would say that it's a condition".
"That you do nothing for".
"Oh yeah well you are adopted".
"What" said shocked
"That's right momma found you abandoned all alone".
"Silence both if you" said Zira "Vitani don't call Nuka termite. Nuka that wasn't necessary".
"I'm adopted" I squeaked sadly.
"Yes but I don't love you any less sweetheart, now come I have a meeting the other grump lionesses in the outlands I don't want to be late".