Kopa The Stratgizer And Intelligence

Kopa POV
Vitani guess had fallen asleep in at Hakuna Matata Falls that night because I woke there with her beside me. She lay close to me with her head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked up at the beautiful morning sun.
"Okay maybe I was little impatient Sahasi". Vitani talked a little in her sleep but the words were inaudible. Suddenly she began to open her eyes. She blinked as she looked around. She seemed confused.
"Good morning Vitani" I said. She looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning Kopa, I didn't realize we fell asleep. Everyone probably wonders where we went".
"Yeah we should probably head back".
She didn't move.
"Vitani".
"I don't think they will miss us this early". The had barely rose.
"I guess you're right" I said as I nuzzled her muzzle.
"I am so glad I listened to you Kopa".
"Yeah I am too, don't worry about letting down the guard you will be fine. If you want I can stay away from the guard..."
"No I want you to be around with us so I am going to this thing I mean if you accept".
"What is it".
"I want to officially make you a guard memeber".
I frowned a little,
Vitani noticed my frown.
"What's wrong Kopa" she said.
"Vitani there is something I haven't told you or the others yet".
She seemed scared.
"What is it".
"Two things actually. I haven't fully recovered from Zira's attack. It caused me to have nerve and muscle damage. Now I can no longer run at speeds I could before or chase antelope with out my leg nerves from collapsing under me. When we raced awhile ago I didn't trip my legs gave out".
"Kopa...why didn't you say anything".
"I don't know it just seem that important now since it isn't as bad as it used to be".
"Kopa an injury like that is always serious" she looked down "I'm sorry for that".
"Vitani it wasn't your fault it was Zira's".
Vitani didn't respond, she still felt guilty for my quote on quote death.
"Anyway I also have a power like you have the roar". She looked up.
"Really".
"Yeah it's called the rage of the elders, it's a curse".
"What do you mean".
"I mean it makes me blind by anger and invulnerable to attacks".
"That doesn't sound bad".
"It's hard to master and I haven't yet"
"Well we could help..."
"No I will never use it again" I said.
"Kopa why won't you use it" she looked concerned "what happened".
"When I learned that the serval Ishi and Mira were tricking me it infuriated me. I began to feel the rage build inside me then the last thing remember is charging at them. When I woke up I found them torn apart at my feet. After that I vowed to never use it again".
Vitani didn't know what to say.
"Kopa we will help you learn to control it. I still haven't mastered the roar yet either" she nuzzled me and I nuzzled back. It felt nice to have someone to tall to. After being alone for so long you forget the sound of your voice.
"Thanks Vitani".
"No more keeping things from me, I want to know if you are okay".
"Alright Mom" I teased.
She laughed.
"Very funny, come on we better get back". We headed to the lion gaurd lair.
The others were already waiting.
"There you are Vitani were have you been" said Shabaha. She noticed me and smirked
"Oh I see now" she said.
"See what" said Vitani blushing.
"You two coming in together, where were you two last night, I don't think we saw you come in last night" said Imara.
"We were um..." Vitani began "We were at Hakuna Matata Falls any further questions" she changed her tone now she was more serious trying to counter act their teasing.
"Oh so you two are an item" said Tazama.
"Yes" I said looking at Vitani who smiled at me "Yes we are".
They all said eeeh in sequence.
"Oh my gosh tell me all about it Vitani" said Kasi.
"Woah  ack up everyone, now everyone I would to introduce you to the newest lion guard member... Kopa".
"Kopa" said the group.
"Yes he is our newest member"
"What's his role" said Imara
"Well after talking to Kopa I have gathered that he is Smart, A Survivor, and a Strategizer so he would be the smartest of the guard"
"Well I think he should take each of on first" said Tazama "Starting with me".
"Okay" I stepped forward.
"Are you sure Kopa" said A concerned Vitani.
"I will be fine I mean it's not to the death right".
"Nope first one to pin the other wins" said Tazama.
"Okay let's go". I stood across from Tazama. I began formulating a plan using the skills Surak, Karus, and Rogus taught me. She was the keenest of sight so wise that against her. She ran to attack me but I kicked up dirt into her faces temporarily blinding her. Once blinded I pounced on her and pinned her.
"I win".
Kasi was next. She was the fastest so I can use her speed against her.
She began to run in a quick circle around me. I wait fo me the right moment then stuck out my paw and tripped her, once down I jumped on her.
"I win again".
Shabaha was next. She was the bravest so she would most likely throw herself at me. I would need to be quick for this one. Come on legs don't fail me now.
We circled around, using environment awareness I stopped in front of a tree. She lunged and I dodged her attack. She hit the tree behind me. I pinned her.
"I win".
Finally was Imara. She was the mightiest so I would have to wear her down. She threw attacks at me but I dodged every single one. Once she was tired and weak I pounced on her.
"I win".
Vitani smiled
"Good job Kopa all right that satisfy everyone".
"Not quite you still have one more person to face Kopa and that is Vitani" said Kasi.
"Okay should be easy"I teased.
Vitani looked at me with a smile on her face.
"Don't be so confident, that might be your weakness".
I prepared to face Vitani and I realized that she was a mix of all of them. She began flurring her attacks at me. I didn't know quite what to do. She began over whelming me with attacks.
"Looks like you are about to loose Kopa" said Vitani. I don't know what caused it but my rage kicked in. I tried to stop it but wasn't successful. Vitani pinned me but with my back legs I kicked her back the rage had fully taken over and I blacked out.

Vitani POV
I fell back. I looked and saw Kopa running towards me. He was different, his eyes were glowing orange and he had a glowing blue scar on his left eye. His mane was now slicked back and his teeth were bared. He pinned me down hard enough to where I couldn't move.
He looked me dead in the eyes. His eyes appeared soulless and lifeless. He snarled and breathed really heavy. He looked at me as if he was going to kill me.
"Kopa" I began. He unsheathed his claws "KOPA" I said louder. His eyes and face stopped glowing and he began to sheath his claws, suddenly he stopped.

Kopa POV
When opened my eyes again I had Vitani pinned to the ground. She had a look of fear in her eyes. I realized what happened.
"Kopa" she said.
I backed away from her and she stood up. I looked at her and and astonished lion guard then I ran.

Vitani POV
"Kopa wait" I called.
Kopa ran off. Why would he attack violent like that, was it the rage.
"What was that" said Shabaha.
"That was his power, the rage of the elders".
"He was unstoppable" said Imara.
"I will be back" I said. I followed him.

Kopa POV
I stopped just underneath a tree. Why did I have to have this stupid power. I heard footsteps next me. Vitani sat down next to me.
"Are you Okay Vitani".
"Yes I'm fine but are you okay, was that the rage you talked about".
"Yes I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."
"It's okay Kopa I am fine, I want to you control it".
"I don't think I can".
"Yes you can I know so".
I smiled
"Come on Kopa let's go make you an offical member of the guard" she said.
We walked back to the others and I was made and official guard member.