The Journey Begins

Kopa POV
I awoke the next morning eager to go.
"Someone is excited" said Ishi as Mira leaned against him.
"Yeah I want to get back as soon as I can. I really miss my family and friends".
"Slow down kid it will take a few days".
"I know but I am so eager".
They smiled. We set off headed out of the mountains into a tundra filled grassland.

Narrator POV
As Kopa and the servals headed into the tundra to the north things in the pridelands to the south began to stir up.
After the birth of prince Kion. Simba became a super strict parent. He wouldn't allow his Cubs to come in contact with the outlands at all. Kion began to gather many friends. Kiara was growing up. She ran around and played all the time. One day she came in contact with the outlander Kovu. That event change the course of the pridelands future". As Kopa and the servals kept going north time passed rapidly. Kopa was growing up fast now has tift mane was way longer and he was almost fully grown height.

Kopa POV
It has been sometime since we set out for the pridelands. My limp has healed but the nerves in my legs are still bothering me when I run. Ishi and Mira are doing a good job at keeping my mind off of returning to the prides and my nerve pain. They even taught me a song.
>The one song with lyrics
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna--

It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
(Repeats)

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna--

It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

"Kid you sing that song well almost like you know it" said Ishi.
"Yeah my father has friends that sang it alot".
"Were brilliant serval like us" said Mira.
"No they weren't serval err or smart".
We neared a beautiful oasis in the middle of a desert. Apparently other animals take a shine to this place because animals were everywhere.
"What is this place guys" I said.
"The Mbiya Oasis animals come here to rest on their travels, we are frequent stoppers" said Ishi. The oasis was a decent size. Wide enough to house three small lakes in it. Inside was jungle/tropical trees all around. Monkeys and apes swung above us.
"It's kind of like a small tree of life" I said.
"Yeah but it doesn't heal your wounds" said Mira.
"Only fills you with food, water, and shelter for how ever long you need, some animals stay here forever but that is a small portion of animals" said Ishi.
I noticed some animals building dens and burrows.
"Come on kid the best watering hole is over here" said Ishi.
We walked past a group of elephants, otters, badgers, antelope, and wildebeest. We entered a den made of grass. It was really short. I had to crouch down to enter. Inside was a beautiful shining pool. A group of serval surrounded it.
"Ishi, Mira you have returned and you brought a lion".
"Don't worry he's with us, we are taking him home. We stopped here for the night to rest" said Ishi.
I sat down and began to drink some of the water. Ishi and Mira talked to the serval I slowly drifted off to sleep.

My eyes opened. I was no longer in the grass den or near Ishi and Mira.
"Hello" I called.
The only response I heard was the wind. I was in a field with no hills or inclines in sight just flat plains. The farther I away I tried to look the more a dark cloud gather around.
"Hello is anyone there"
There was a pause before I noticed a face in the grass. It stepped out to reveal a completely white lioness. She was way older than me possibly older than my dad.
"Who are you".
She began to speak random sentences
"He doesn't even know, He is blind, He is dumber than we thought".
"What are you saying. WHATS YOUR NAME, WHERE AM I".
"We are on his trail, He will be dead soon, How long".
"What".
"There has been trouble since you have been gone, Wars waged, lions dying".
"What are you talking about".
She moved closer to me
"Don't trust them any longer Kopa" she said as she faded.
"Trust who".
Suddenly the ground gave way. I fell into a long gorge. I looked up at the ledge to see an evil looking lion with a long scar on his face.
"Sisi Ni Sawa" he said as my eyes opened for real this time.

I woke breathing hard. Everyone around me was still asleep. Ishi and Mira lay next to each other and the others together as well. What could that dream have ment. I lay my head down and fell asleep again.