The Tree of Life

Kopa POV
Today was the first day I could walk again it felt great. My leg drug a little but bot very bad. I could still run and even kick with it. I need to find Surak so I can find the serval. I was stopped by Sahasi.
"Where do you think you are going little one".
"To find Surak".
"You are very impatient Kopa" laughed Ananda.
"A week doesn't let your body fully heal, we are just letting you walk around".
"Ugh I will never get home".
Ananda frowned a little.
"Okay Kopa we must stretch your unused and damaged muscles follow me". He lead us to a hill in the middle of a clearing. I had a good view of the tree. All around animals unkown to me ran around in grass thatvwas different than the pridelands green.
"Wow this place is really nice".
"Thank Kopa we try to keep it that way" said Sahasi.
"Surak's night pride helps".
"What's the night pride".
"They are a group of lions that protect us from danger. It is lead by Surak. Nirmala and two other lions Rein and Snow." Said Ananda.
"Wow almost like the lion guard".
"The what" she said.
"The lion guard, back in the prides they were a group of lions that would protect the prides but there hasn't been one in a long time".
"Hum well you can tell us more while you stretch" so I did. I started with the story of my dad and he was run off by Scar and came back to assume his place as king of the pridelands. I told them about Zazu and how he helped the prides. I told them about Timon and Pumbaa and how they found my dad. Lastly I told them about Vitani. It has only been a week but I miss her so much.
"You are quite fond of this Vitani" said Sahasi.
"Yeah she is my best friend and well maybe more so, can I ask you guys something".
"Of course" they said.
"Why are you acting like I am your cub".
Ananda looked away.
"Well we have been wanting a cub for awhile now and we have had no luck, so when you came along we thought..."
"I have a family that I will return to" Ananda looked sad "But don't worry I am sure if you guys keep trying then maybe you will".
She smiled
"You are right Kopa" she said.
"Okay well let's give you a tour of the tree Kopa how about that, get a break from stretching".
"Okay sure".
We start walking around the perimeter of the tree.
>Welcome to the tree of life begins to he sing but this would be a different version that eliminate anything to do with the lion guard season 3. It would be a duet between Sahasi and Ananda telling Kopa about everything there is in the tree. Kopa would begin to like everyone he has met and the tree of life feeling as if it is a second home. The song will end back at the tree with Surak and Nirmala joining the trio.<
"The tree of life is larger than I thought" I said.
"It's more than just the tree there plenty of regions that we maintain all around the valley" said Surak. Two lions joined I assumed they were Rein and Snow.
"Surak there are is am arguement of sorts going on between the penguins and a family of polar bears you might want to come see" said Rein.
"Alright say brother why doesn't the kid tag along he seems well enough to walk a few feet and watch".
Sahasi and Ananda exchanged glances.
"Sure but not to long now Kopa, Surak make sure he doesn't try to leave he still isn't well enough to travel across the country".
"I can't leave I don't know where to go" I said as I followed Surak. He lead me to the tundra area of the tree. In the middle of a snow field were two polar bears with a crying cub at their feet and squaking penguins on the other side.
"How dare you Penguino" said the polar bears.
"How dare me, how dare your furball use our slide without asking".
"I should kill you now".
"Woah woah everyone calm down what is happening" said Surak.
"That bear cub used our slide without our permission and broke it".
"He is just a cub penguino" said the polar bear.
"So our slide is still broken".
"Okay penguino your slide is ice and it will freeze over there is no need to fuss about it" said Surak.
"Right" said Penguino feeling guilty.
"Okay now son next time if you want to use their slide just ask and be a lit more careful".
"Yeah we would let you if you asked" said Penguino.
"Okay Surak" said the cub.
"Okay problem solved". We walked back to the tree.
"See kid you don't always need to resort to violence to solve a problem".
"Wow that was cool Surak, say where are Ishi and Mira".
He laughed.
"Hey don't worry kid when the time comes I will tell you. You nearly died kid you will have to wait for those scars to heal".
"Ugh okay" I said sadly. I missed my parents, my little sister, and mostly Vitani. I hope they are okay.
"Hey don't worry kid you will see your family again" he said as he patted my back. Nirmala sat next to us as well as Rein and Snow.
"Hey Nirmala I thought you were the healer"
"Well Janna and Ananda are the healers they are just training me. One I will be" Surak looked at her and smiled.
"So kid you are from the prides right" said Rein.
"Yeah my dad is the king".
They were all surprised.
"Wow a prince" said Snow.
"What caused you to end up crushed" said Rein.
"I don't know really I was just attacked by my friends mother".
"Well she is terrible to attack a cute little cub like you" said Nirmala.
They laughed.
"Come on kid my brother will kill if you stay out too long".
We headed to the tree.