Brothers

Kopa POV
We walked to the tree. The others awaited us there. Surak and Baliyo were talking to Rein and Snow. Fuli and the hippo were now joined by a engret, a eagle, a badger, and a mandrill.
"Kopa this is the old lion guard before me Fuli the cheetah, Beshte the hippo, Ono the engret, Anya the martial eagle, Bunga the badger, and Makini the mandrill" said Vitani.
"Are you new to the pridelands Kopa" said Fuli.
"Well not exactly" I said.
"What do you mean".
"Well I used to live there".
Everyone still seemed confused. Vitani sighed.
"He is Kion's older brother" she said.
Everyone gasped.
"Kion has an older brother, Zuka Zama" said Bunga.
"Kion has never told us about you" said Fuli l.
"That's because he doesn't know me".
"You see long before Kion was born there was Kopa. On the day of Kiara's presentation Kopa was attacked by Zira and pronounced dead" said Vitani.
"But he's right here" said Bunga.
"Right I was brought here to heal a long time ago. After that I went on long journey home"
"Is that how you know Surak".
"Yes that's how he knows me" said Surak. Rein, Snow, Baliyo, and him joined us.
"Surak taught me how to fight and handle myself if I am ever faced with conflict".
"Yeah but you weren't the easiest to teach" he teased.
"You got that right" said Rein and Snow.
"Hey" I said
"You two lived here as well" said Fuli.
"Yes they were members of the night pride before we thought we had lost them in a battle" said Surak. Suddenly two lions came over the ridge. One was a brown lioness with a scar on her front right leg I assume it is Rani. The other looked really like dad does except his mane tuft is shaped different. He has a scar over his left eye. I assume he is Kion.
"Ah we visitors" said Rani.
"Yes and they have come with a warning" said Surak.
"What is it... Vitani?" said Kion.
"Wolves are planning on attacking the tree of life" said Vitani.
"How many" said Rani.
"From what I was told a small army" I said "We heard this being spread around the pridelands and we wanted to warn you".
"Thank you Vitani and..." said Kion
"My name is Kopa".
Rani seemed to recognize my name.
"Without that warning I am sure we would have been blindsided" said Rani.
"Come on you guys can tell us more at the tree of life" said Kion.
We followed them. Rein and Snow followed Surak, Baliyo, and the ex lion guard. Kion and Rani's den were under the roots of the tree where Janna had stayed. Nirmala was there waiting on them.
"There you are Rani, I must treat those wounds before they get infected" she said "Who's this".
"Nirmala this is Vitani and Kopa".
She tilted her head when she heard my name. She looked at me.
"Hello Nirmala it has been awhile"
"Little Kopa...wow it sure has been awhile you sure have grown".
"Nirmala you know Kopa" said Rani.
"I sure do he was here along time ago to heal, probably before you were born".
"Rein and Snow are back as well" I said.
"Really I thought they were dead".
"Where those two lions at the entrance who are they" said Rani.
"They were apart of the night pride before you were born and the battle at the tree".
"Kopa you said you were from the pridelands, how come I haven't seen you before" said Kion.
"Well it's a long story but uh okag your parents are Nala and Simba right".
"Yes".
"So we are brothers".
He seemed shocked.
"What..." he stammered.
"Before you and your sister were born your parents had Kopa. On the day of Kiara's presentation he was attacked by Zira. We thought he was dead" said Vitani.
"But I was found by two serval then brought here. After that I went on a very long journey to get home".
Kion seemed to be awe stricken.
"I have a brother" he said "Does Kiara know".
"Yes she does".
"Rani you know that lion I talked to you about".
"Yeah".
"This is him".
Rani looked at me.
"You gave me y name, more importantly you knew my parents".
"Yes and yes I did".
Rani seemed saddened.
"I'm sorry about happened to them".
"Why it wasn't your fault" she said.
"It was. The wolves attacked the tree because I killed their Alpha".
"Kopa we told you this already it isn't your fault Kopa the wolves attack all the time not so much now but it only gave them a proper reason" said Nirmala.
I looked down. Vitani moved closer too me. Kion moved closer to Rani.
"I'm sorry to hear about Janna" I said looking up.
"It was a sad day but now we have Rani and Kion to lead us and they are doing a really good job" said Nirmala. Rani began to tear up and Kion stepped in front of her. Vitani and I decided to leave them alone for a minute.
"Well Kion seems to be doing fine here and I net he isn't what you pictured" said Vitani.
I did respond I sat down on a cliff edge with my head down.
"What's wrong Kopa" Vitani said sitting next to me.
"It's all my fault".
"What is Kopa".
"The death of her and Baliyo's parents"
"It was your fault like you told me you tackled that wolf to save Surak and the wolves would attack alot"
"I see how much she suffers not only not seeing her parents all her life and Janna dying doesn't make it any better".
Vitani nuzzled me. I began to calm down.
"Thanks Vitani".
"Kopa you have to learn that none of that was your fault".
"Hey Vitani about earlier". She backed up a little.
"Are you Okay seem off ever since we rolled down the hill".
"I am okay Kopa no need to worry".
"Vitani".
She began to blush.
"Okay well that moment when we fell down the hill and I landed on top of you reminded me of things mates do and I don't know if I am ready for that".
I began to think about what she said and I got what see meant.
"Oh Vitani that's not what I was..."
"I know Kopa I just began to think of that".
"Vitani I will never push you into something that you don't want to do, you know unless it saves your life like the waterfall".
She smiled.
"Watching those cubs at the oasis made me vision myself as a mother and how much greater I would treat them than Zira Kovu, Nuka, and I".
"One day when you are ready Vitani you will be".
>This one won't have placeholder lyrics but it will cover what it will be about.
Vitani and Kopa lock their gaze as they walk around the beautiful landscape of the tree. They pass a river where each takes a drank from. Kopa stares at Vitani as drinks. Kopa thinks how much he can tell Vitani anything and she will listen because she is his best friend and mate.When Vitani looks up Kopa looks away semi embarrassed. Vitani chuckles and does the same. Vitani begins to think about how Kopa is perfect in every way, he is kind smart and so much more, she knows that she can trust him so why is she holding back maybe it is time. Vitani follows Kopa through a small cave. Vitani looses him. As she exits the cave Kopa pops down hanging upside down from a vine. They both laugh. Vitani chases Kopa around a field of flowers near by a small cliff. Suddenly Kopa's legs give out and he falls, Vitani tries to catch him but ends up falling with him. They once again end up tumbling down a hill together with Vitani landing on top of Kopa. Kopa laughs as Vitani leans forward and licks Kopa's muzzle. Kopa is a little surprised by this. Vitani smiles at Kopa and he smiles back.
They both say I love you as the song ends. This song will have a narrator singing about love and would follow closely to can you feel the love tonight<.