19

Grayson's POV
I knock on Shane's door quickly, having absolutely no idea what to do right now.

Shane will know what to do. He'll help me fix all of this.

But when the door swings open, it isn't Shane.

It's Sofia.

"Where's Shane?" I ask, pushing past her and entering the apartment.

"He's in the bathroom." She says quickly. "Shane! Grayson is here!" She yells towards the bathroom.

"Where are your clothes?" I ask, glancing down at Sofia who is wearing only a towel.

"Well...Shane was going to let me shower here." She explains quickly.

"What did you say?" Shane asks, exiting the bathroom.

I look down and see a towel hanging low on Shane's hips.

"Shit, Gray. I didn't know you were coming back over." He says, rushing towards his closet and pulling out a t-shirt and shorts, throwing a pair to Sofia.

I look between the two of them, confused by their nervous looks.

And like a ton of bricks, it hits me.

"Are you guys sleeping together?" I ask, holding my hands up in realization.

"Well....not exactly." Sofia says with a shrug. "But this isn't about us right now. What happened with Natalia?" She asks, turning around while she slips the t-shirt on. Shane is staring at her back as she changes, completely invested in her. I slap him on the chest, jolting him out of his own thoughts about my little sister.

"What happened with Natalia?" Shane asks me.

"Okay, well...she came over." I say.

"Yeah, we knew that much."

"Well, we started talking a bit. Just about...stuff, I guess. I don't really remember what we were talking about at this point." I lie. "But then, she leans over and kisses me. So I start kissing her back and then she was in my lap and I just kind of...freaked out." I say quickly.

"Hold on, you two were making out?" Shane exclaims.

"I guess so, yeah." I mumble.

"Okay so...why are you here. Why aren't you fucking her right now?" He asks simply, making me only slightly cringe at his choice of words.

"Shane!" Sofia says, slapping his chest with her hand.

"What? It's a valid question." He says, catching the hand that just slapped his chest.

"So where is she right now?" Sofia asks me, ignoring Shane's question.

"I told her to leave." I say.

"What?!" The two say in unison.

Their reaction confirmed that my choice to tell Natalia to leave was a poor one.

"I panicked!" I exclaim in reply.

"Why?" Shane asks with a groan.

"I don't know." I mumble in reply.

"Can you give us a minute?" Shane asks, turning to Sofia slightly.

"What? No! I want to know all of the details." She protests.

"You'll get them. Me and Grayson just need to talk man to man for a second. Go ahead, i'll be in there in just a few." He says softly, eyes pointing towards his bedroom.