36

Natalia's POV

"So you and lover boy are official? Finally." Brian says, handing me my coffee.

"Yup! I think this is something that I'll need to keep on the low. You know? I don't want people to view me any differently." I say.

"Yeah, I totally get that. I doubt anyone even suspects anything if we're being completely honest. I mean, you aren't like this chick right here." He says, whispering the last part and eyeballing towards the person a few feet away.

"No! He's so hot! For real! He might be older than me, but I don't care. I'm going for it." The girl says to another person next to her.

"I could never imagine talking about someone like that while at work." I mutter, turning my attention back to Brian.

"Well, we have talked like that while at work. However, we are in the comfort of our office." He laughs.

"Yeah, but that's only because it's you. Literally no one else." I reply.

"Well you also aren't fresh out of college either." He laughs.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"One of them is on my team, I know that." He says, giving me a mocking smile.

"Good luck with that one." I laugh.

"I think the other one is on Justin's team? At least I think so. Hell, I have no idea. At the team leader meeting there was discussion about hiring on quite a few new people. Something about interns and temp positions." He replies as we walk to our new office. Thankfully, Grayson was able to get us a room to work on Brian's app overnight. It's bigger than what normally is given to newer app teams, but I don't think either one of us is going to complain about that.

"Justin has his hands full, that's for sure." I say in reply.

"Grayson really hooked us up with this room." Brian says, setting his things down on his new desk.

"I know. This place is nice. I've never had somewhere like this to work." I say, looking at the desktops and office chairs covering the area.

"I've been a team leader for years now, and I can honestly say I haven't seen this either. It's awesome." He smiles. "Now let's talk about the rest of this team." He says.

"Yeah! Have you put any more thought into who you want to join?" I ask, pulling my laptop from its case.

"A little bit. I would take all of my team if I could, but we already have a whole series of things that still need to be done there. I want to split my time 50/50. So I was hoping that maybe you could construct a team for us. I know you'll be able to find some pretty good ones, you know?" He says with a confident smile.

"You want me to put the team together? Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah! You'll be great at something like that. Hey, think of it this way. You're my right hand in all of this. Anything I plan on doing, I'm going to check with you first. Your ideas are always good. You'll help me in making this app launch going smoothly." He smiles in reply.

"Okay, cool." I smile. "I'll see who I can find. But hey, I'm going to head back upstairs and finish the work that Shane has for me. These are the last few assignments, but hopefully I can get them done quickly." I say.

"Oh please, I know you're wanting to see your boyfriend." He teases.

"Well, that's a plus." I laugh. "I'm leaving my laptop here. I'll be right back down. I think it's just a few documents that need to be printed off. Nothing too special." I add.