64

Grayson's POV

I think I know why I don't travel anywhere. I hate flying. Something about being that high in the sky hurts my head. Plus, the loud noise that the plane makes tends to make my anxiety even worse. 

The second that we land, I feel all of the air hit my lungs. I can finally breathe again. 

Call me when you land. It's urgent. I read when my phone finally goes back into service. Natalia's Mom has been good about keeping me in the loop with everything. I know that her parents left a earlier than I did. They've been here for awhile. Despite wanting to get here as quickly as possible, Shane was able to get me a later flight so I wouldn't feel as rushed.

"Thank God!" I hear a man say in the row next to mine. He stands up and stretches his arms after the three hour long flight. "Have a good one, man." He says as he grabs his brief case and stands in the aisle waiting to exit.

"You too." I reply with a nod. 

The good thing about First Class is being able to get off of the plane first. Right now, all I want is to leave the crammed space.

I watch as the people ahead of me begin to exit and quickly stand and grab my carry-on, waiting to follow everyone else.

As I walk off of the plane and towards the terminals, I feel my phone going off.

"Hey, I was just about to call you." I answer when I see Natalia's Mom calling me.

"Grayson, it's Natalia. She was in an accident." Her mother replies with urgency.

"I stop walking and hear someone grumble as they push past me. I can't move though. I can't do anything but try and breathe.

"An accident?" I ask.

"Si. She was with Nathanial and she slipped on some mud and fell, I guess. I'm on my way to the hospital right now." She sighs.

"What do you mean? Why is she in the hospital if she only fell?" I ask.

"She fell down the side of the road. Nathanial said it was fifteen to twenty feet down the hill. She hit her head on the way down and he couldn't get her to wake up. We just arrived when it had happened. Nathanial didn't tell us until they had already been at the hospital for awhile." She explains.

"Where is she right now? Which hospital?" I ask, rushing past people and trying to find the baggage claim. Thankfully, I can speak and read Spanish. Otherwise, navigating through this airport might be more difficult than normal.

"Luz Gonzalez Casio. I'll send you the address. See you soon. And hurry!" She adds before hanging up.

How the hell did this happen? How did this possibly happen? There's no way that in a matter of days, things could have gone from great to absolutely terrible. 

Once I find the baggage claim, I can find the exit. I have no idea if they even run Uber in Zacatecas, but I'm relieved that I don't have to find out when I see multiple men yelling "Taxi!"

"Taxi?" I ask quickly.

"Si, sir!" An older man smiles. "Vamanos!" He says as he exits the building with me following quickly behind.

I follow him to the bright green Nissan. I look around and see that multiple green cars line the side of the street with men waiting for customers. I haven't been in a Taxi in years. I remember having to take one when I was younger, but quickly stopped taking them once Uber started running LA.

"Where to?" He asks, looking at me through his mirror once I buckle my seat belt.

"El Hospital. Luz Gonzalez Casio." I answer quickly.