Meeting The New Family

I hung my head low as I didn't want to look directly at my new father. He had just adopted me from the orphanage. I have waited all my life for this day to come. I'm currently 16 years old, and I'll be attending high school this year my father says.

       "Taehyung! Jungkook! Come downstairs!"
My new father shouted.

Two really good looking boys come downstairs with a shocked expression when they saw me. Oh shit.

        "Guys, I want you to meet Y/n. I adopted her from an orphanage and I want you guys to take good care of her like she's part of the family while I'm gone on my business trip"
He said.

The one with black hair scoffed and looked at me then at father.

          "You honestly just picked up a random slutty girl from a poor place and brought her here?" He said very rudely.

          "Jungkook! That's not nice, she's right there you know!" The other good looking boy replied. Jungkook looked at me like he was about to slap me.

          "So what? She's not part of this family and she'll never be." Jungkook stormed upstairs and slammed his room door shut. I hung my head low. Father looked at his watch, patted my head and said,

      "Jungkook! Ugh, that disobedient little boy! Anyways, I'm off my boy and my girl, Taehyung keep an eye on Jungkook and take care of Y/n while I'm gone, bye Y/n" I waved at him and looked at Taehyung.

        "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make him mad" I said softly.

         "Oh Jungkook? He gets pissed off all the time, let's watch a movie tonight huh? We have ice cream" he said kindly.

I nodded and blushed a little.
We both sat on the couch and Taehyung picked a movie. I snuggled right next to him.

When the movie was almost done, I got up and told Taehyung I was going to the bathroom upstairs. While I was walking upstairs in the hallway, someone grabbed my hands and threw me in a room. 

               "Jungkoo-" I asked but instantly he put his hand over my mouth.

               "Ok look, I may have said some rude things, but if we're gonna live together, you're going to have to follow my rules understand?" I nodded, too afraid to talk back.

             "Number 1, if you have any problems at school or anywhere, you come to me.

Number 2, I want you to come to my room every night, no questions.

And number 3, keep your distance from Taehyung, he has a girlfriend, and I wouldn't want to tell her that his dear step sister has been being naughty with him huh?"

He smirked staring at me. Ugh! How annoying can this guy possibly get! I really don't want to be living with him.

But I guess in order to stay on his good side I have to obey his rules.

I nodded and he shoved me out of his room. I headed to "my room" Which was just an empty room.