Cafè Drama

We came home after the hospital.

"I can't believe Taehyung might be gone for a year and not remember us?" Jungkook suddenly said. I was about to reply, but my phone dinged. It was Jimin.

Jimin 🖕🏻🧒🏻: Hey I'm at the Cafè, do you need me to pick you up....?

Me: No, it's fine. I'll be there in a few.
{read}

He left me on read, so he must have read the text I sent him.

" Jungkook I have to go now, I'm sorry I'll come back soon" He nodded and I went outside. Since I knew where the cafè was and it was super close to our house, I just walked there.

"Hi Jimin, I'm here" I said. I say down at the table. He had everything out we needed for the project.

"Woah, did you walk here?" He asked amazed.

"Yes, it's pretty close, so I just walked." I said.

"You know I could have picked you up if you wanted." He said.

" It's fine, but thanks for offering" I replied. He nodded.

"So....how do we express our souls?" Jimin asked.

"How about we draw pictures of what we like?" I suggested. Jimin nodded. When we were done drawing, it looked like this.

Since Jimin and I both like nature we decided to draw this, and I added the pink and the blue

AUTHOR'S POV
Jimin felt kinda bad about what he was going to do to you, but most of him wanted you to suffer. He hated seeing you so happy over a silly project, and yet not even mentioning about what happened last night. Such a filthy, dirty whore. He thought to himself, every time she giggled or smile. It was then about time.

                            JIMIN'S POV
Everything was going great so far! Now was the plan. I was just going to cuss her out and then make a big scene.

"You're a bitch." I said.

"What?" She asked weirdly.

"I said you're a bitch. A fucking slutty bitch"

"Jimin, are you ok?" She asked nervously.

"Shut up! You ruin everything! You took Lisa's boyfriend, you ruined my friendship with my best friend too! You're the cause of all of our misery" She was silent. No crying, no nothing.
I can't do the scene. She's acting like it was her fault. It wasn't....

"You're right. I am. I am the worst sister, the worst friend ever. I already knew that though. I tried so hard, but I still end up hurting everyone I love. Especially now that Tae is in a coma and won't wake up in a year." She said.

"Wait what?! He's in a coma!" I yelled. All she did was nod. I felt hella bad.

"Y/n, I have something to tell you"
I said making her look up at me.