Lunchtime Shock

It was the same routine as it was everyday. Get up, get dressed, eat breakfast. I stood in front of my locker gathering all my books for my classes, when Park Jimin walked right up to me.

       "Hello Princess, you know I missed you yesterday" He said seductively. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, when he trapped me in between his arms.

         "What's the hurry babe? Why the hustle?" He smirked coming closer to me. I was about to reply but someone beat me to it.

"Leave her alone, Jimin" Said a familiar voice. Jimin released me and the person who had spoken was Jungkook.

"Well hello Jungkook. You know better than to interrupt your fellow brother's bestie" Jimin said innocently while smirking.

"Pfft, my brother is foolish to be friends with you, Now leave Y/n alone." Jungkook demanded.

Jimin rolled his eyes, winked at Y/n and left to class.

"Thanks Jungkook" I said shyly.

"No problem, and hey, remember if he bothers you again come to me or Tae. Just don't come to Tae right now, he's always busy with his girlfriend."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about his girlfriend." I said weirdly.

Jungkook looked at me strangely.
"Everything all right?" He asked.

I nodded my head and we walked to class together.

I didn't forget Tae's slutty, dumb, rude, bitchy ass girlfriend. The one who just keeps getting on my nerves. Jungkook tapped me on the shoulder in the middle of class.

"Yes?" I asked very politely, because that's just the person I am.

"Can we sit together at lunch?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. When the bell rang, Jennie, Jungkook and I walked out to our lunch table.

Jungkook and I were talking about random things when Jennie came running at us.

"Jennie what's wrong? Why are you running?" I asked worried. She caught her breath and noticed Jungkook.

"Hi Jungkook-k I ran.....because........it's.....raining......and....I got.....wet." She finally said. Jungkook and I both looked at each other and started giggling so hard.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was chatting and eating lunch with my girlfriend when Jimin came up to me.

"Hey Tae, Sup Lisa. Wanna hang out after school?" He asked. I nodded and looked at Lisa.

"Yea man, that sounds cool. We can hang at my place." I suggested. Lisa snuggled up to me. We were chatting until we heard very loud giggling. I looked behind, and Lisa and Jimin both did the same. It was Y/n and Jungkook. They were giggling at Jennie.

"Omg Jungkook is sitting with that Bi- I mean that sister of yours Tae" she said, like she clearly had forgotten I was there. It was pretty weird.

Jungkook never talks to Y/n at school. I don't either but I mean I never thought he'd actually go this far to steal her from me. I know I have a girlfriend but to be honest, she's kinda annoying. I would break up with her, but her dad is the principal and I wanna be on his good side.

I kept staring at Y/n and them for what seemed about 10 minutes.

"Hello, Tae? Earth to my boyfriend!" Lisa yelled. Jimin snickered.

"Why are you looking at the dorks?" He asked, clearly aware of His and Lisa's intention to expose Taehyung.

"Uh I'm just looking for my brother....I'll be right back." I left Lisa's hand and walked over to Y/n and them.

"Hi guys" I said and took a seat down at their table. The three of them looked at me in shock.

"Hi Taehyung. May I ask what are you doing here?" Y/n asked in the most sweetest was I could imagine.

"You see Y/n, I just wanted to sit with my most precious little sister and I could see Jungkook is doing the same." I replied back.

Jungkook looked at me like I was insane. Then I think he got it. While smirking Jungkook whispered in Y/n's ear something.

"Omg that is so funny!" She yells. I looked at jungkook pissed. He's clearly doing this on purpose. Ugh, that little bro could be a big pain sometimes. I faked a smile and questioned them both.

" What's so funny?"

Y/n looked at a beaming Jungkook and then said.

"Well Jungkook told me this really funny story about the time where you were at the mall and peed your pants." She giggled.

I faked a big smiled again. That story. It was a few weeks before Y/n had come. It was an accident. Only an accident. Everyone can have accidents. Even as high schoolers.

Lunch was over and class was too. School was over now. Jimin and Lisa came in my car with Y/n and Jungkook along.

The car ride was complete silence. No one talked or anything. I wanted to break the silence since we were nowhere close to arriving home yet.

"Babe, have you met my step sister Y/n yet? She's the sweetest." I asked Lisa. Lisa looked behind her where Y/n sat next to Jimin and Jungkook in the back. She was in the middle. Lisa was in the front and I was driving.

"Oh yes, we met in the bathroom. I gave her a little.....girl talk." She said. To be honest, that kinda sounded suspicious, but Lisa is always like that.

When we finally arrived at our house, I welcomed my friends in my house, while Y/n and jungkook went upstairs. Again, he always has to steal her away from me.

When Lisa and Jimin left, I made my way upstairs and knocked on Y/n's room when jungkook sneaked up behind me.

"Dude, why were you sitting with us at lunch?" He whispered yelled.

"Me? I should be asking you that question about Y/n" I responded angrily.

"Come on dude, I was just spending some time with her. Unlike you, I'm single and not cheating by going after another girl!"

He got me there. It's true, I might have been too obsessed getting Y/n, I might have forgotten about Lisa. But what do you expect?

I guess you can't win them all. There's only one thing left to do..........

Thank You all so much for reading this far! I hope you all continue reading my fan fics! This is also my first one on Wattpad and I'm excited. I will be making more stories too. So if you have any suggestions, I'd like you to comment or message them to me. Thank you all again and have a wonderful day/night!!

 Thank you all again and have a wonderful day/night!!