Welcome Home Tae

Tae stood there and locked eyes with me. He saw Jungkook too. He walked up to Jungkook and hugged him real tight.

"But-, the doc-, your com-, one yea-" jungkook stuttered.

"The doctors made a mistake. It was only supposed to be one week. And I was in a coma, for one week." Tae explained.

"But Tae, that doesn't just make it right for you to leave the hospital. They called me right now to say you were gone" I quickly said. Tae looked at me.

I couldn't stay mad at that face

"Awww did I upset my cutie?" He said. He ran over to me and hugged me. I patted his back.

"Welcome home Tae" Jungkook said.

"How's Jimin?" Taehyung suddenly said. Jungkook and I both exchanged glances before answering.

"He's fine, Tae." I said, before Jungkook could answer.

"No he isn't! We got into a fight today." Jungkook argued.

"Jungkook!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up! He knocked me unconscious and I-"

"Jungkook!" I cut him off and yelled at him again.

"I said Shut up Y/n!" He yelled back.

"ENOUGH!" Taehyung yelled.

"Both of you are being selfish and immature! Is this how you treat me after being in a coma for a week?! Do you guys really don't care?! I'm tired of hearing of you two bickering" Tae then went upstairs.

"Ugh, jungkook why did you have to say that now!? You could have a least waited!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, it's just that Jimi-" Jungkook started.

"No Jungkook, it's us. We're being like this. Jimin apologized for everything he did to Tae. You were being the bitch. And so was I." I said calmly, but also sadly.

Then I ran upstairs to Taehyung's room.

"Tae, I'm sorry. It's our fault for yelling at each other. It's just that these Last couple of days has been really rough for me and Jungkook without you" I said to him.

"Awww, I'm sorry about that Y/n, I hope Jungkook has been taking care of you. I'll be here everyday now, so no need to worry." He replied back.

"Taehyung?" I asked him.

"Yes, Y/n" he responded immediately.

"Why did you break up with Lisa?" I asked him again. He looked at me, guilty.

"Y/n, I broke up with her because........I like you" he said.

"What?" I knew before from Jungkook, but coming from Taehyung to made it more dramatic for me.

"Jungkook and I love you Y/n. And that's not the point right now. Dad is coming tomorrow from his business trip. Can we not talk about this whole Me getting into a coma thing to dad please?" He asked sweetly.

"Sure Tae." I pecked his lips. I opened the door of his room and Jungkook was standing behind it.

"Eavesdrop much?" I said to him. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around, so my back hit the wall next to Taehyung's room door.

"Oh Sweetie, you think you can peck my dear brother's lips, and get away with it?" He smirked at me.

"You were watching us?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, and I saw a naughty little thing you did, sweetie" he said back.

"So what do you want?" I asked him.

"Kiss me, sweetie" he said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. Apparently, I didn't think he was expecting that. I walked away from him as went in my room.

I really love them. Both of them. It's like spending heaven with them together. Welcome home Tae.