A Little Dirty

It was Jungkook. His hands were on my mouth. I shoved them away and whispered loudly,

           "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He shot me a nasty look and replied calmly.

        "Shut up, I told you every night in my room, and you should keep your pretty mouth shut, just because of whatever happened today at school with Jimin doesn't mean you can talk to me like this." He demanded in his natural cold voice. I nodded, feeling all of the confidence drain out of me.

          "Now, what really happened at school? Why did Jimin pour smoothie all over you? What did he do?" Jungkook asked.

The last words sounded so....... threatening. And why is he asking so many questions about my first day. He doesn't care about me. Does he?

        "Jimin didn't do anything, he was bullying this girl, and I stepped in and told him to back off, that's all" I responded after a while. Jungkook roller his eyes with his hands crossed in front of him.

               "What the hell Y/n?! Why would you do that?! Now he's going to make your life miserable! I hope you had a good first day!" He yelled at you. You couldn't help it. You just wanted to make a friend and you did.

But ended up getting on Jungkook's nerves before you even got through the week. Tearing up, you tried to get out of Jungkook's grip and head to your room. Jungkook saw you and his gaze softened.

          "Hey....I didn't mean to make you cry......Here come sit, and let me tell you something Y/n" he said very softly and smoothly. You followed him to the bed and sat down besides him.

         "The reason I overreacted is because of Jimin, he's just a big pain in the ass. He messes around with innocent girls like you, and break them. I just didn't want my little sister getting hurt...I know I haven't been acting like the big brother of your dreams, but trust me, I'll try."

Wow. I didn't know this guy had a heart. And if he did, I didn't know he had room in it for me. It's almost touching. Jungkook saw the state I was in and pulled me closer to him with his hands on my waist.

I panicked a little because I didn't know what he was doing. He started to roam his fingers around my body, up and down, side to side, all around. I hate to admit it. But every part of it felt hella good. I never wanted him to stop. But then he suddenly stopped 🙄.

And looked at me with seriousness in his eyes.  Then He pulled me on top of his lap, with me facing him. His lips traced all over my neck, with goosebumps all over it, everywhere his lips traveled.

"This doesn't feel right.......I don't think siblings do this"

    "Who cares, as long if it feels right, why stop? Besides only me and Taehyung can touch you like this, understood?

        Besides.......Sharing is caring"

  Those lasts words sent shivers down my spine. He looked at me and smiled, for like this first time. I've never seen him smile and man, do I love it! Soon we both felt sleepy and went to bed.

Little did we both know there was someone watching us all along behind his door listening and watching everything.

         "Ok brother, you wanna play
dirty?.........

"Let's play dirty"