Blackmail and Confessions

The next day at school Tae drove Jungkook and me to school. When class was over, I sat with Jennie and Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook, where's your girlfriend?" Jennie asked.

"She wasn't my girlfriend, I just told her to act like that because I wanted to make Y/n mad. She's actually my cousin." Jungkook said.

"Woah" Jennie replied.

"Does that mean I still have a chance?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie!" I shouted at her.

"What I'm just asking!" She replied.

"Sorry, Jennie. My heart is already taken." He said, looking at me.

I choked on my food

I choked on my food. I grabbed the water and chugged it down.

"Omg, you two are dating?!" Jennie yelled.

"Shut up! And no we aren't! We just so happen to have certain feelings for each other, but I also have it for Tae too." I said. Jennie nodded, but I could tell she was excited for us.

"I have to go to the bathroom guys, I'll be right back" I said.

"Just make sure, you don't get beat up by Lisa again." Jennie teased me.

"Haha, that's very funny" I sarcastically said. When I almost entered the bathroom, a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a dark room, which was the janitor's closet.

"It's Jimin" the voice said.

"Jimin, why did you bring me here?!" I yelled at him.

"I tried being nice to you, but that didn't work. You'll always love those freakish brothers of yours" he said. Jungkook was right, he is out to get me, one way or another.

"H-how d-did you know?" I stuttered. Jimin scoffed.

"Come on Y/n, it's so obvious! And I know your father is coming back tomorrow. I'd hate to tell him that his little girl is in love with her brothers" Jimin smirked.

"Jimin, you wouldn't do this. Please" I begged him.

"Of course Y/n, your wish is my command. But all wishes come with a price." He said.

"So, what do you want?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"You know exactly what I want Y/n. Be my girlfriend" he asked with his sexy smirk.

 Be my girlfriend" he asked with his sexy smirk