Unexpected Turn

The next morning I got ready and waited for Jungkook to drive me to school. Even though, he wasn't old enough to drive yet, he still had to do it. He said, he was planning to get his license this week.

I think Jungkook was mad at me. The whole ride, he didn't talk, neither did he look at me. In class, we had to turn in our project to our teacher. Thank God, Jimin kept it at his house, otherwise we would have failed. At lunch, Jennie sat with me.

But Jungkook was no where in sight. Did I really hurt him that much? Ugh, I should have told him about Jimin. He would have understood. I thought to myself.

"Hey Jennie, do you know why Jungkook is not sitting with us today?" I asked her. She frowned and looked at Jungkook. He was sitting with a girl, who had luscious brown hair and a beautiful smile. The two intertwined fingers, although Jungkook was looking quite Unpleased.

"Let me talk to him" I said. Jennie nodded and watched me as I walked towards Jungkook and the pretty girl.

"Hey Jungkook, why aren't you sitting with us today?" I asked very kindly. But Jungkook just looked at me with cold, emotionless eyes.

"Why do you care? I'm with my girlfriend. Stop being such a creep and stalking me all the time" he said all of a sudden. I was extremely shocked by his words.

What the hell? I know I lied to him, but saying things like that is another level!

"Hi, I'm Nayeon! Jungkook's girlfriend. You must be Y/n" Nayeon said. I smiled at her warm welcome, unlike another girlfriend of my brother I know.

"Yes, I am Y/n. I'm sorry for bothering you too. I'll be going now" I said. When I was walking back towards my lunch table, I heard jungkook yell something.

"Yeah, go and fuck another bitch, slut!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't keep the tears from coming. But yet I did. I curled up my hands into fists.  Jennie, who had a jaw wide open, stared at me with a shock expression.

"Jungkook!" She yelled at him.

"Why the hell are you mad at me?! Jungkook, I'm sorry I lied to you about Jimin, but I just couldn't bring it up to You!! I-I I'm sorry for all the pain I caused! I-"

Tears steamed down my face like a waterfall. I could also see Jungkook had a guilty expression. Everyone stared at me. I could also see Jimin and Lisa. Lisa, smirking and Jimin, who was looking quite impressed, but shocked and also guilty at the same time.

I ran to the bathroom, not caring who was watching. I dropped myself to the corner of the girl's bathroom, and cried. I cried, until Jennie came in.

"Honey, what's wrong? Why did you say Jimin?" She asked me.

I told Jennie everything that happened yesterday and what had happened to Tae. She looked shocked, but also very pitiful.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I hope you know this isn't your fault. Everything started long ago before you came." Jennie said.

I shook my head.

"Don't be" I said back.

"Come on Y/n, just ignore Jungkook." Jennie suggested. I got up from the floor fixed my hair and my watery eyes and exited the girls bathroom. Jennie walked to class and I followed her when someone grabbed my arm and took me in a dark room.

"Y/n-shhhh!" He yelled at me. I was on the urge of crying again.

"It's me Jimin! Calm down, Y/n!" He said, while I was quietly sobbing. Jimin just looked at me and caressed my face.

"Y/n, why was Jungkook mad at you?" He asked softly.

"I don't know. I may have lied about us going out together yesterday, but he wouldn't go that far. Jimin, I've lost everyone!" I sobbed even louder.

Jimin put my head in his chest. He calmed  me down, and patted my back.

"And what did he call you? I was too busy eating, hun" Jimin asked again.

H-he called me a s-slut" I said still shaking. Jimin's soft smile turned into a beastly frown. He clenched his fists and tried to walk away. But I caught his wrist.

"Jimin? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Getting revenge, on the kid. Which I should have done a long time ago." He said, shoving off my hand and walking to class. I followed him, in a rush, not wanting to get Jimin in a fight with Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I felt really bad to what I said to Y/n. I didn't mean that at all. I mean, what was I thinking? Ugh, I'm an idiot. She's crying right now, and it's all my fault! I better go and apologize to her at lunch. She had been through so much, and doesn't deserve this.

I saw her coming back with Jimin. What were they doing? Ugh, why do I care so much? Oh right, I like her. And so does Taehyung. Poor Y/n. Lunch came by quick. I sat with Y/n and Jennie. Who were avoiding eye contact with me and also ignoring me as well.

"Y/n....I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean to say that. I'm such an idiot!" I said to her. She looked at me.

"Jungkook, I know you didn't mean to say that. But sometimes, I really think you do. I mean you used to be basically a nerd." She blurred out.

"H-how d-did you know?" I said nervously. How did she know? Who told her? All my thoughts were interrupted by a loud smack to my face.

Y/N'S POV
A small gasp left my mouth after I saw Jimin smack Jungkook in the face.

"Jimin!" I yelled. But Jimin payed no attention to me, while trying to throw punches at Jungkook. Trying. Jungkook slammed Jimin's head on the lunch table and started hitting him harder.

"Dude what the hell is your problem?!" Yelled an angry Jungkook.

"You're such a bitch, Jungkook! Stop causing so much trouble for Y/n!" Jimin yelled back at him.

"I apologized to her, dumbass." Shouted Jungkook. Jungkook stopped and when he let his guard down, Jimin attacked Jungkook and smacked and punches him, til he was a bloody mess like Jimin.

"AHH Jimin!!" I yelled. But of course, no one payed attention. So, I tried to break them up.

"Stop Y/n, I'm showing this asshole what he deserves! Like the little nerd he was before" Jimin said. Jungkook flew towards Jimin and started hitting him and as hard as he could.

"Shut up! Idiot! You're the reason why Taehyung is in a coma!" Jungkook shouted even louder than Jimin.

Jimin stood there in complete shock. I looked at Jimin.

"Jungkook? It's not his fault!" I butted in.

"It is! He almost killed him! Friend my ass" jungkook argues back. Jimin looked like he was on the verge of crying. I patted his back.

"Oh yea, of course, protect your boyfriend! Because apparently you love him more than me!" Jungkook yelled at me.

"Jungkook, stop!! This is not his fault! Please, Jungkook. It's not true I don't love h-" I tried to say. But before I could say anything more, Jimin pinned Jungkook down and started beating him until Jungkook was unconscious.

"Jimin no! I was talking, and you just-" but of course, he wouldn't let me talk.

"Y/n, I did this for you. I like you. In case you haven't notice, I did everything for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly to me.

"Jimin, what the hell?! You're literally asking me this after you fucked up my brother!?" I yelled at him.

"I know I'm sorry, but I did all of this for you!" He argued.

"Jimin I can't. I'm sorry. I already have two other people in mind. I'm really sorry Jimin." I ran to the infirmary where Jungkook was.

Jimin sighed and a tear fell down his cheek.

"Jungkook and Taehyung....."