Stuck in a Coma

JIMIN'S POV
I was messed up. Walking in the streets at night. I was bloody and bruised. What the hell did Taehyung just do to me? I never deserved that. If my mom sees me like this, she's going to think I was street fighting.

That son of a bitch is one to talk about hitting people up. He broke up with Lisa because of his goddamn sister! His goddamn hot sister! I knocked on Lisa's door. When she opened it, she was shocked to see me.

"Jimin what are you doing?! Come inside the house" she said. I obeyed her and went inside the house.

"Jimin why do you look like you got in a fight?" She said. I shook my head.

" I did. With Taehyung." I said. Lisa's mouth dropped wide open. I explained everything to her.

"Wow, so he really does love her" Lisa finally said. I nodded my head.

"Jimin you need revenge on not Taehyung but Y/n." Lisa said.

"Wait, what why?" I ask her.

"Because Jimin, the whole reason your friendship with Tae is ruined is because of her. He fought you because of her!" She yelled. I didn't want to be rude to Y/n, but what's the point of even flirting with her when she doesn't even give a shit about me.

When she was apologizing, she could have done better. I don't give a fuck if she leaves the damn school. I suffered and lost my best friend because of this hoe. She's gonna wanna die now. She messed with the wrong Park. Our next project meeting will be a disaster. Mark my words, Y/n. You won't have Tae or Jungkook to protect you this time.

"Jimin, I know what we can do to make her pay......."

                              Y/N'S POV
We still haven't heard back from the doctors to see if Taehyung is alright. The whole night we spent in the hospital, unable to move from it.

"Jungkook" I asked him.

"Yes?" He replied back.

"Do you think Tae will make it?" I ask.

"I don't know baby, all we can do is hope" he said. We snugged next to each other, it was cold in the morning, but we wanted each other, we wanted to hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a text, so I pulled out my Phone.

Jimin: 🖕🏻🧒🏻: Hey Y/n, I'm sorry about yesterday. I walked out without saying bye. Can we do the next project today after school at a Cafè I know?

Me: Oh sure that sounds great! And I'm even more sorry about Taehyung and Jungkook. It wasn't my intention at all to get you guys to fight. I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me.

"Who texted you Y/n?"Jungkook asked me.

"No one, it was just my alarm." I lied. I can't tell him, I can't trust anyone at the moment.

"Hey Jungkook, after school my friend I met a few weeks ago invited me over to a coffee shop" I lied again.

"You can go if you want" he said emotionless. I nodded my head. The doctor came in the waiting room.

"Doctor, how is he?" Jungkook asked.

"I have good news and bad news." The doctor replied.

"The good news is that he's alive, the bad news is that he's in a coma. The hit he got must have triggered the brain and it also affected the memory cell." The doctor explained.
Jungkook and I were speechless.

"How long will this last?" Jungkook dates to ask. The doctor sighed.

"About a Year" The doctor replied.

My heart dropped all the way down. My poor brother. How could I be so idiotic. I scolded him instead of letting it easy. He didn't deserve it.

"There's a small chance, he'll wake up with his memory" the doctor continued.

"But you can save him? Please!?" I begged.

"We can save him Miss, but if we even try to increase his memory, he could die in the process. I'm sorry, I'll leave you two alone" the doctor left us.

"I'm such a bad sister!" I sobbed.

"I should have Been there for him when he needed me, I just left him there like a monster!"

Jungkook calmed me.

"Shhhh. It's not your fault, you never knew. Y/n you're the best little sister we could ask for, in more ways than another. Taehyung wanted me to tell you something also. Something we both kept from you." Jungkook said.

"What?" I questioned him.

"We both love you Y/n, and way more than siblings." Jungkook said.