Where's Lisa?

The next day at school, Jimin approached me.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Jimin, I can't do this, we're done." I said.

"What? You can't do that! I can tell your father about that you lo-" Jimin said.

"Go Ahead, we told him already and he accepted us." I said back.

"He did?" Jimin asked. I nodded my head and then walked away from him.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I just wanted you to myself, I didn't know you had strong feelings for them that you'd actually confess them to your father. Can you forgive me?" He asked.

I chuckled lightly.

"Yes, Jimin. We are good friends." I replied.

At lunch, Taehyung sat with Jungkook, Jennie and I. Leaving Jimin alone. I kinda felt bad for Jimin, so I invited him over at our table, which he gladly accepted.

"Wait doesn't Lisa sit with You Jimin?" Jennie asked Jimin.

"Yes, but she moved away to a different school." Jimin said.

We all were shocked, and we can say one thing; We didn't miss her.

"Hey Y/n, remember when I told you Lisa was a young stripper?" I nodded my head.

"So, she basically got a new Job at her different school, so yea." Jimin finished.

"Hey Tae and Jungkook. I'm sorry for how I've been treating you guys, especially Jungkook. I really want to be your guys friend. But if you don't want to be, I totally understand that." Jimin asked them.

Taehyung was the first one to reply.

"Yea man, we're all good" he said. It took jungkook a little while to speak to him.

"I guess we be friends." Jungkook said and shook Jimin's hand.

We all laughed and talked together until school was over.

BTW. I know how I miss the classes part and only skip to the lunch part. Because I'd not wanna bore u guys. Lunch is the only drama that happens in my story. I only did the project because that's where they all get into a fight and stuff like that. Anyways, byeeee!