The Truth About Them All

"It all started in freshman year..." I begun.

"I was the biggest bad boy in school, which I still am. A big bully, I was the most richest, the most attractive, the biggest fuckboy as well. Jungkook was a big nerd and teacher's pet. Tae didn't come til later, I'll get to that. But one of my biggest victims was jungkook. That's why he hates my guts so much. Jungkook has a girlfriend. But thanks to me, I stole her away from him and he was heartbroken. But at that time I didn't care. I was heartless, and pretty soon Jungkook turned like that too. Heartless, cold, an outcast. He wasn't a teacher's pet anymore. In fact, he became worse than me. Although, he didn't play with girls, he shunned them away. Ignored them. He got a glow up you know. Then Tae got transferred at this school. It was halfway of freshman year. He automatically became popular. He hung out with the cool kids, got him self new dates to prom all the time. He also became my best friend. He didn't meet Lisa til Over the summer. Sophomore year, Jungkook was the same. Tae earned himself a girlfriend. Lisa. Lisa was a young stripper. She came from a poor family, and in order to support her family. She needed a job. The only job that would pay her a lot and even hire her was a strip club. She cried every night about it. She was once as innocent and good as you, but unfortunately all good things don't last long."

Y/N'S POV
I was shook. I never thought I'd cause this much trouble.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, they're all broken because of me" I said.

"No Y/n, it's not all your fault. Lots of things happened when you weren't here, that leader to this event. But I just can't believe that Tae is in a coma." Jimin replied.

"Omg, it's 9:00 pm, jungkook is going to kill me!" I shouted.

"Let me drive you home, Y/n" Jimin offered.

"Ok" I said.

A few minutes later, we left the cafè and drove home. We arrived home.

"Jimin, please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think Jungkook would be very pleased to see you right now, so could you please go away quickly" I asked smiling.

"Hahah, ok. I'll see you at school tomorrow babygirl" He chuckled. I waved at him and entered the house.

"Where were you?" A sudden voice spoke.

"Ahhhh. Oh jungkook. I was with my friend at the cafè" I said.

"You were with Jimin....stop lying to me" He said coldly.

"Jungkook I'm not l-" I tried to speak, but Jungkook cut me off.

"Save it y/n, I know you were with him." He said again.

"Jungkook I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Yea, so am I" he said, before going upstairs.

I messed up big. I need to fix this. I need to fix everything. My two brothers are falling for me. But one is mad at me and the other one might not even remember me. I need to fix everything. I need to. I have to.

Hi Guys, sorry this chapter was short! I'll make a long one soon. The next one might have some TEA in it.