Chapter 2: A New Home

Maddanca awoke with a start. "W-what happened" She thought? Where Am i? She looked around the room only to be met with the peircing eyes of a electric emerald rodent. "何ファック?!" I screeched. I went to karate chop his neck, just like pa taught me, but he moved out of the way to quickly! My father, before he died from trying to fight bruce lee, told me never to mess this move up! I gasped! "Gasp!" The Blue boi quickly ran over agan, and pinned me to the bed I was laying on. "W-what do you want from me! Get out of my house!" I cried. "This isn't your house wolfie!" The rat said. "I marked my territory here years ago!" Shit, I forgot to mark my territory last night. "Wait a mineut...." I thought to my self out loud. "It's feeling a little breezy... too breezy." I scremed in anime when I relized that I dind't have any panties on! "Oh yeah, thats the payment for ruining my fun last night." The blue said. "My name is sonic, sonic the hedge hog!" He screamed. "Oh, i thought u were a rat." I said with a smirk, baring my fangs. The, what I now know isn't a rat, heghog frowned at me. "What are you doing here?" he questioned at me. "Are you even legal?"

"Only at night, when I transform." I snareled.

"heh, you're a fisty little thing huh?" sonic relpied. He got off the bed and strechted. "Well, as long as you're still here, you can get out!" He pointed to the door. "Goood bye wolf kin!" A slender, silver, not quite a rat, hedghog walked through the door. "Sonic man, what r u doing to this poor legal age angel wolf?" He inquired.

"ONly at night." I retired at him. The silver one, who I think I'll just call silver, stared at me. He looked more mature than 'Sonic'

"What's your name?" He asked

"Maddonca." I replied and flipped my hair. I adjusted my brest and the hedhods blushed loudly at me.

"D-do you plan on staying here?" Asked an unfamiliar voice. It was the black one!

"Well, I have no where else to go..." I wimpered. "P-please! I'll stay anywhere in the house for no fee! I-I'll even stay in the basement!" I said through the tears streaming down my grease covered faced.

"Shadow... sliver... what should we do?" Soinc asked his brothers. Well, I tohought they were brothers, maybe they were dating? I wasn't sure, but they looked at eachother an nodded. "Ok kid, you can stay." Snic the rat man said with a smile, as the others grinned. I blushed in excitment and said with a smirk, "They name's Maddanca Smos." This is gonna be one crazy ride!