Chapter 3: More Side Characters

The hedhogs helped me move into the guest room. They gave me a blanket, one pillow, and a few hundred toy army soldiers.

"Something to keep you company" Shadow said.

"How sweet! How oddly specific, and sweet!" Maddanca replied. Their green color reminded me of the husband I would have had, and the life I left behind. It also reminded me of my father's trgacic death while he was fighting in vietnam part 2. She settled her items on the bed and looked around. The room had no windows and was extreamly dark and moist. This was home and she loved it. Suddenly, Sonic the hedghog sped into the room at full speed, chrashing into me, knocking me down on the floor! Maddacna gapsed! "S-Sonics ontop of me!" She thought aloud.

"Heh, I'm on top of you." Sonic thought outloud back.

We stayed like this for a solid 10.5 minuets before shadow came back into the room to inturupt us.

"Hey..." hye started. "Come on you to... we're goning to be late to meet everyone. He sloly left the room in deppresion. Maddanca asked, "What does hemean by 'everyone?'"

"We're going to meet our friends." Sonic said "Not Your friends, my friends. You don't have any. Lol there here to add to the plot." Tears welded up in maddancas ocean orbs. Shadow shouted down to Sonic and Maddanca for them to come up and meet them downstairs. They hurried up the stairs to be welcomed by the silver and depressed rats. Hedgehogs. My bad. As they open the doors to the mansion they were greeted with people that Maddanca didnt know. The first one looked just like sonic except not. She was pink and her quills were pulled into a little ponytail. She wore a red dress that was the color of period blood and her eyes were the color of nucluler waste.

"あの雌犬" Maddanca thought. "I'm the only one that should look sexy with pink hair!" She grumbled. Next, was a smaller and oranger one. It was a fox with 2 tails! He was super skinny, definatly not a chad or anything. "I-I'm tails!" He studdered out. "No one asked" I replied. "Oh, r-right." He quivered.

"Hold on," I thought. "Isn't there suposed to be at least 3 side characters in every anime?" I pondered. Suddenly, I heard a rustle in the trees and the ground strated to shake. Bursting through the manchan can a giant red CHAD! His dick was huge! I could tell beacuse none of them were wearing any clothes, exapt for Amy because shes a PRUDE.

"God damnit knuckles!" Sonic shreked in a shrill voice. "I keep havng to replace that damn front door!"

"Grumph" he grunted.

"Learn englishisly non silver." Silver replyed in a snarky manner. I chuckled quitely to myslef. I like his humor.

"Who is this?" AMy asked in her basic pumpkin spice voice. She grabbed a hold on sonics right arm, and clung to him tightly like the noose clung to my fathers neck. Jelousy and anger brewed inside my gut as I replied "I'm Maddnca smos. I'm an angle wolf with a dark past and even darker secrets. Whom da fuck are you?" Amy's nuculear eyes batted and looked at me in a sickinly sweet way. "I'm Am-"

"Youre a cunt." she gasped and I showed my fangs ready to fight! Tails steped inbetween us and yelled "Ladies l-ladies! Pwease don't fight! WSe can all love sonic together!" HE blushed at his slast statement and quickly studdered out "I means... not love! N-nobody loves soic! Not me, no no boyo!" He lowed his head and went to the back of the crowd. I guess hes gay or some shit.

"Grumph" Kunclkes said in a low tone that made the ground vibrate in pants wetting fear. "Umm, what?" I asked.

"Oh, he says 'Now what?'" Sonic said.

"Ah."

"So now what?" AMy asked. God I hate her.

"Well we were going to slaughter the newborns in jewish faith but you guys can come in for tea." Stated silver. No one even batted an eyelash to that statement and waltz on in. "HRRRRG" Knuckles grunted. I still had no idea what he said. Amy chimed in "Oh he said thanks for welcoming us-"

"That dress makes you look like a whale cover in blood." Maddanca snarled. Amy's eyes welded with tears and she mumbled quietly to her self "GOD shes HOT." Sonic lead us to the living room which looked neat unlike sonic's harem room. Everyone sat down and silver brought in the hot tea. "This is all american because we dont like foreiners in this house." Silver smiled as he placed the tray with cups on down to the coffee table. Everyone just smiled and picked up a cup and filled it with tea. "S-so.. Maddanca, why are you here?" Tails timidly asked. The scene falshed though my eyes like what my father experienced be for he was shot by wilderness ranger because he was having sexual affiars with the dummy thicc dears. "I don't want to talk about it.." I said sadly lowering my teacup to the table. Amy placed her boney rat fingers on my shoulder. "You dont have to talk about it. Its alright." She softly.

"FUCKING FINE AMY DAMN" I shouted back at her! Why was eveybody in this house so pushy with me! I'm not even legal until night! "It all started yester morning..." I flashed back. "It was damp out, fat mama トイレ was being a bitch, again, and told me I had to get married! I-I couldn't belive my young angle ear lobes! I wouldn't I couldn't get married to someone I dind't love! I promised my freshly deceased father that I would only marry when I met the love of my life..." I slowly looked over at sonic to be met with his peiricing rat eyes. He blushed and i blushed and we blushed away from eachother. "I couldn't marry big the cat or his small ass frog! So, I ran away from that hell hole."

"Oh it's just big the cat? Thats not so bad." Shadow responded

"Oh, and his frogs name was froggy or smth I think?"

The room was filled with loud GASPS!

"Froggy is dangurous!" Sonic shrilled! "You have to stay far far away from him!"

"何故ですか?" I tilted my head and let my hair fall to the side of my face. It's no question. My pink hair was way better than amy's.

"Frogs are all pretty shady," Sliver started, "But froggy runs a prostitution ring for underaged girls."

"Oh shit dude" I said

"Hurmph." Knuckles nodded

"I-I'm so happy you got out of there alive!" TAils cried! It was getting late, and everybody decied to go home for the night. As they left and said their goodbyes and grunts, I headed up the same stairs I went up to meet sonic to go to my room. I triped over my tail AGAIN and scrapped my leg. "FUcking shit tits every damn time bitch damn!" I screamed in pain. "Are you ok?" Shadow asked. "Can you heal yourself?"

"No I can't fucking 'heal my slef'! This is real life dumbass no one has healing powers!" I limped up the stairs and into my new room. Kinda smelled bad. I crawled into bed and drifftwd off into sweet wet dreams.