CHAPTER 4: The beach episode

I awoke from my slumber and went to the bathroom. I checked out myself in the mirror, I was hot! I went to my closet and opened it to find that my entire woredrobe was magicly here! Cool! I picked out my faviort MCR shirt and black skirt. I put on some combat boots and fishnets that would BARELY fit over my thicc thighs. I headed down stairs to be meted with thw rat men in the kitchen having a debate about polotics and and why silver was better than shadow.

"Look, all I'm saying tis that you're not silver!" Silver said. "It down't mean you were born like this on purpose, but i'm just saying man." Shadow shuck his head. I giggled. I like his humor. Suddenly, I saw a RAT on the table! It was amy. Next, a small yelow fox and a Chonky tall red ecidna came in the room.

"Hi sonic!" Amy siad in a lovey dovey vocie.

"How did you get on the table?" Soinc asked.

"Oh snic!"~ Amy giggled and blushed. I'll fucking kill her.

"What are yall doin in my home?" I aksed the trio. Knuckles grunted and I trund to the hedghogs for an answer. "He said he's bored and doen't want to be stuck wth these two dipshits all day" sonic said.

"I' h-happy to be stuk with you sonic!~" Tails said and blushed. "I-I mean!!!" I roled my eyes. Keep it in ur pants fox boy.

"What shpoud we do today?" I aksed.

"Do you guys want to go to the beach?" Amy asked

"Are you on fucking crak?" I responded

"Do you guys want to go to the beach?" Sonic asked

"Thats a great idea!" I shouted. Man, I wish I thoiught of that. AMy got on her skimpy red bathing suit, tails put on a blue thong, and knuckles was still naked.

"Amy looks like a fucking tampon" I whipered to shadow.

" your n-not very good at whispering" tails said with a blush. Oh shit i guess i was yelling. If their is one thing I learned, every good anime has a beach epidose. SO thats whats we're going today! I chose my black edgy gothic bathing suit with chains all over it. a It was a two piece and very hot, i can get sonic just by him looking at me. We all got changed and met back downstairs. shadow was rocking a black and red bikini. He he looked sexy af.

"Wow Maddanca you look HOT." Sonic said with his mouth gaped open. Ya I KNOW. Im a cute highschool girl by day a sexy legal werewolf by night. Knucled headed towords the door and ripped it off its hinges.

"God. Fucking. DAMN IT KNUCKLES" Snoic shrieked. "I JUST fixed that door!"

"Gurmph" Knuckles grumphed. Everyone laughed except for sonic, he was genuinly pissed. We walked outside to be greeted by warm sand! It was the beach!! Everyone was excited, except for sonic because he is still worryong about how he is going to pay off the fee for fixing his door. We set up out beach towles and umbrellas in an empty spot on the sand. Actually there was no one around. Weird. The beach reminded me of how my father never wore sun screen, and died from being burnt like bacon. Tragic, and Tasty. Mostly tragic though. Maddanca retreated behind a tree and started talking to myself. "I'm going pretend that i am drowning to steal a kiss from my beloved sonic before that mole rat lookin ass bitch comes for him." Maddonca chuckled eviliy and causually walked from behind the tree into the water. The water was cool and crisp just like sonic's personality. It quenched my thirst. I travled further into the water till i could barely reach my floppy toes to the floor. "Hep! I screamed ina damslil in destrest voice. "I'm DROWINGS! Help! Sonic! SOnic help!~" I splashed in the water even louder but sonic a to busy having a Chili dog eating contest with tails. Tails seemed to be enjoying it a little to much. "SONIC U DUMB SAVE ME!" I screamed. Suddnley, Knuckles neck snaps around. Oh shit. He must of heard me screaming and think I need help. He charges in to the water, making the whole beach shake! I panic and try to swim away from the chonker charging twoard me, but I start to drown! "FUCK" I shout! Knuckles grabs me by the waist with one massive hand and chucks me onto shore. I land with a thud and flopped like a fish, till he holds me down and does cpr. I swaer to fukcing god I'll have a caved in chest for weeks. Almost drowing reminded me of how my father drowned while he was swiming away from a large red ecidna just like kunckles. He was truly terrifying.

A few hours passed and my caved chest still hurt. I noticed Amy strutting and making her way into the water. What is that sneaky bitch up to. Amy's head dunked under the water faster than i ran from my supposedly husband. She screamed with her disgusting girly prep voice for help. "HELP DEAR GOD HELP ME IM DROWNING!!!" Amy screamed as she gasped for air. Shes a good actress, it really looks like shes ACTUALLY drowning. I turned a blind eye and turned over to tan my chocolate skin. Till i hear the sound of quick feet. ITS SONIC. AND HE HELPING THAT BITCH. What kind of person whould EVER fake drown to get someones attention!!!

Sonic rushes in the water, and grabs amy's wrist He draggs her across the lake and onto the sand. "Holy shit amy are you ok?!" HE asked in concerned voice.

"Oh sonic~" Amy coos. "Thank you for saving m-COUGH COUGH AFHSKH!" Amy starts hacking and squeezing her eyes closed as Maddanca kicks sand in her face. Maddanca laughed.

The day grew darker, and night was soon to be apon them all. "Oh no," Maddanca screeched. "The full moon!" It was to late now, the transformation was starting! Maddanca shut her eyes tight as the transformation begun. Her tail grew longer, her halo grew wider, and her tits gained AT LEAST 10 Pounds each. She was no longer a cute highschol age angle wolf, she was a sexy legal age wear wolf. She blushed, the transfomaton had ripped her swim suit! Soon, sonic, shadow, silver and all others came twaords her.

"Maddana?" Sonic asked.

"Thats not maddanca!" Cried Sliver. "Thats a filthy wolf kin! Ew!" His silver quills spiked up to resemble some kind of almost whiteish hood.

"Now you all know..." I started. "When the full oon is beaming down at me, I'm transformed into a sexy, hot, leagal and hot werewoalf!" I cried with tears welding up in my sparkiling ocean orbs. I coverd my chest and blushed. Sonic blsuhed too and said "I mean, you gto nice tits" I gigled and we all headed home.