Chapter-7

Kritika wakes up as priya aunty started to call her name in soft tone.

"How are you feeling now krithika" priya aunty asks 

"Good "  i said

I still feel the pain in my foot but it's bearable,i  ignored and sat on bed .

Priya aunty started feeding me.i felt i was with my mom .moist formed in my eyes.

"Sorry aunty, i ruined the reception" I said with teary eyes .

"Look at this kid ,We are bothering about your condition and you are worrying about the reception ?. don't even think about it.everything went well ,and you are healing now".she said

"Thank you aunty"i said wiping my tears.

Priya aunty was a great person she is so kind hearted and  helps everyone as she could do.i don't even know what could have happened to me on my wedding day
Without priya aunty.

(yes,she was reason why Ankith married me.but why Ankith agreed so easily ).

She hugged me and told me to not cry.

I wiped my tears and took medicine.

"Where is Ankith" i asked  priya aunty.

"He was just gone out,said to look after you...you are here missing him already in just after 10minutes he left " she smiled playfully While blushing ..

****
Krithika's pov:

"He told to look after me " how could even it is possible  probably he might be upset that I'm not dead yet ."

If I'm not in this position  "i may miss him  but now it's good to stay away from him"    ..Intially i thought he changed but when he threatened me to kill me for ruining his life .I told my self i was married to jerk don't expect anything from him. And just live the life as you can".

I don't know what made him to marry me.i don't know why he hates me..and what will he do to me in future.

******

I smiled at aunty's words

" Dear,we are leaving tomorrow".
priya aunty said.

"What !!!!😯".i exclaimed

"Sorry dear as your uncle having a meeting on tomorrow afternoon and prem has to appear for his exam too"    Aunty said

"But aunty,how can you leave me here"   i  asked her with a sad face.

"We don't have any knowledge that Ankith will end up marrying you and it was all of sudden so uncle was not prepared .I will back in one week no worries.."she said.

"One week😯😯" I shouted ..

I am not even dared to imagine my self with him for whole week.

***
I wanted to beg aunty not to leave me with monster alias ankith ...but how can i tell her about his behaviour ..

*****

" We will leave early in the  morning ,so take care dear".she kissed  me on forehead and left the room.

Now i am alone in the room and started thinking how escape from his insults and threats.

I comeup with an idea,I don't want him to know that i love him and care him ..if i tell him  about that he will hurt me more ..i don't want to express my feelings and take a good rest in this week.

I patted my shoulder and encourage d myself to commit to the plan.After that i don't know when did i fell into sleep.