my wedding 😔👰

I woke up early in the morning yes today is wedding.
Everyone is getting ready..i need to get ready and go to marriage hall at 8am.Iam getting ready...my mobile beeped..

Abhi:  Good morning dear...there are only 3hours left ,you are going to be my queen..Waiting to see you in mandap(marraige Hall).

A Tear escaped from my eyes..I don't know but i wanted to runaway from here..but i can't .I closed my eyes and burried my tears inside my heart.After getting ready we all went to mandap and waited for the groom to come .

Everyone is getting worried i bothered not to ask about anything because my self i was in an unbearable pain

Everyone is getting worried i bothered not to ask about anything because my self i was in an unbearable pain.I went to bride room and shut the door and wept silently.

I looked at mirror..I wore a traditional yellow kanjivaram saree with pink edge in border and a pink veil.and diamond emerald jewellery..i look like perfect bride.. but one thing  lacking  is my smile.tears were rolling down on my cheeks.

My mother and aunt's came .i wiped my tears and smiled at them ..my mother kissed me ,i can see she has cried but i don't know why  ?.

Now I was ready to go to mandap .I closed my eyes and entered mandap .I never took a glance on Abhinav..i simply went into mandap and sat with my head held down.I am unable to control my self any more.but I'm helpless my destiny was decided..

pandit/priest was chanting mantras ,varsha and my friends  were cheering me to look at him

pandit/priest was chanting mantras ,varsha and my friends  were cheering me to look at him.i dare not to look at him. I kept my head down .I heard him saying mantras i sounds so familiar.but after all i am halusinating ankith these day so it's natural that every voice can sound like him.

Priest " Now you can  tie the holy thread  to bride "..

I was done now ,i lost  my life battle..i lost my love and my ankith and I'm now going to become another's bride, wife .

My unfaithful fears started rolling down. On my cheeks.

He took mangalsutra in his hand and tied it  around my neck .Everyone started throwing flower petals on us..

.I felt defeated and looked at him with eyes full of tears.I can't see him clearly. due to tears made my vision blurry.but he is not Abhinav i guess. ..He looks like someone i know ..i rubbed my eyes and turned to him.

It's Ankith.....

How can ankith be here and as my groom??

I was surprised and pinched my self but  Nothing changed ..

He was my ankith..I was married to Ankith...love of my life..

How could this happen...he was supposed to be in US.

My tears were replaced with smile .I was smiling like a crazy.

I was smiling happily and looked around and my mom gave me a happy smile and Varsha and anita,shasha,ravya were smiling too.they gave a good luck symbol.

I was on cloud nine right now..I was so much happy now.I forget about abhinav and smiled happily and.I looked at Ankith with a sparkling smile..but in return i got a death glare ..his eyes were blood shot ,Now all my happiness was gone far away.i could sense his hatredness..My smile vanished away 💔💔💔 in Milli seconds.

He came near to me and said

"Don't laugh krithi, I hate you".

With gnashing his teeth.

I looked at him ,i don't believe what i heard,i looked at him .he is clenching his jaw..his fist is clenched.his screwed up face.I understood what happend ..he is not intended to marry me.

I realised my self it was forced marriage to him..nothing was changed in these years everything was same as before four years.I expected just a little  Smile from him after these four years.But iam asking for more than i deserved.
Why the hell did he marry me..where is abhinav .why iam married to him..

Is my all life not going to change at all..

Me ,loving him
He ,hating me ..

My tears started streaming down like a river.

We completed all rituals with out glancing each other . Everyone looked cheerful me &ankith were only doing things what they said.

All were happy...priya aunty and Raman uncle hugged me and blessed us.my mom and dad cried and bid me farewell.

Mom and dad you don't know what bad you have done for me

All the things happend in blink of eye ..and now I'm on my way to Ankith's guest house.Entire drive was silent..i leaned on window he took seat beside driver i sat on back seat. I was lost in my thoughts..

I really appreciate my tears. They are with me when ankith was not here and they atleast not betrayed me .they are also with me now probably tears are refusing to leave me..they love me the most .i sighed at my fate.

Alot of questions roaming in my mind

1.where is Abhinav?

2.why ankith married me?

3.why ankith hates me to the death?

4.what should i do now?

5.will this marriage work or not?

6.What should i do now?

7.Should i kill myself before eveything  turns to be worst ?

8.will he ever love me again?.