Past and present

Ankith's pov:

Krithika.The name i wanted to here every time ,the person with whom i was in love .We are besties from childhood.

I don't know when i fall in love with her but i wanted to be the only one in her eyes.Everytime I tried my best to caught her attention .She is always been my side i felt like i won the world.I enjoyed her every moment.I used to admire her in secret .I loved her smile i could even die for that smile.I fought with a guy who flirted with my love ..that time i realised it was not an infatuation.. it's love .I do agree i flirted with girls infront of her actually i wanted to provoke her but everytime i failed miserably.I really love to tease her.I feared that if i let out my feelings our friendship might effect .So i wanted to keep it as a secret.

I never confessed my feelings to anyone not even anshul and Bhanu.I wanted to confess krithi when we graduate.I know it's longer than 4 years at that time.But i know nothing goes wrong in all these years as iam keeping her on my side.

But when i got to know the truth about her i was shocked.and my heart sank in sorrow.I couldn't believe it first but everything happened and proofs made me realised.I was blindfolded in love .i couldn't see what she has done to an innocent soul.

**********************************
One the day in the evening:

We are having a holidays for our college.I and Bhanu sat on the wall of our college..we saw Pardhu was walking and looking at ground.Pardhu...come here..i called him.

"Hey Pardhu,hw r u " i said.

"Hi Ankith bro,I'm fine" Pardhu said he look so pale and moody

"Where are you going "i said

"To Dorm brother"he replied.

"Where is anshul brother.."he asked me.

"He is just went to canteen,do you need any help Pardhu..i can help you" i said.

"Not studies right,then i can help you too "
Bhanu added and we all laughed.

"Hey don't study AllNight exams are too far so ..rest well,"i said to Pardhu.

"Ok bro" he said and went away .

Next morning:

I was lying in my bed my phone was ringing continuously..I took my phone..

"Hey ankith,come to city hospital right now" Bhanu said with shaking voice

"Why"i said covering bedsheet all over my face

"Pardhu commited sucide" he said.

"Whattt.bhanu are you mad "i said and got up from bed.

"Me and Anshu were in hospital" he said.

I cut the call and rushed to hospital.

Anshul and Bhanu were sat on hospital chairs..Anshul was crying hard.i ran and hold him..he cried all his heart out.i consoled him that nothing will happen.

I signalled Bhanu ..and

"What happened" i asked Bhanu

"It's love failure there was a sucide note found on his bed.he slitted his wrist".

"Pardhu...he loved someone "i asked in suspicious manner.

"Haa but we don't know about it,even anshul got no clue "Bhanu said .