Winning her trust

Krithi came and sat beside her mother.There is already a chair left beside me.but she went and sit beside her mother.Krithi go and sit beside ankith.My face was now shining like led light.She silently came and sat beside me.I was already on top floor of my dream building .I was so happy.

Krithi serve ankith her mom insisted.She nobbed and served me food.All were started eating food but i didn't.

"Why Ankith why are you not eating"my mother in law asked me.

My mother and krithi looked at me.and my mom look is telling that "Don't make a scene".krithi's look like "what's now ".

And my father and father in law were discussing about business and random things they are out of world now.

"My hand got burned aunty "I said.

"Krithi,feed your husband,why are you looking at him"my mother in law told.

(She pinched my hand which is under the table)

"What happened "everyone asked.
Krithi is looking down probably repenting about her actions.

"It's paining"i said.

"Krithi,feed him,he might be starving"

Krithi started feeding me the food.

"How was the food ankith"my mil asked me.

"It's too good aunty and too delicious too"i said while looking at krithi face.

We all had dinner and we sat in the garden .our parents were so busy i. Talking me and krithi were silent for some time.

"Ankith ,i wanna ask you something,when will we get our grandchild"my mother in law asked

(The best mother in law of the century)

"Ask krithi " i said with smile.
She glared at me.

"Krithi"her mother said.

"Mommy we are married for a 3weeks not 3years ..and  how can you expect a baby now .and if you are that deseparate to play with kids go to neighborhood and play with all kids"she said and her mom understood her  angry daughter and stopped the discussion.

"Krithi ,give these to Ankith she said. And handed gulab jamun.

My plan failed again..my mother in law silently went and sat with my mother and  started chatting with her.I looked at krithi she is eating the gulab jamun.She is really looking so gorgeous .Ankith your choice never fails.That night went smooth.

and krithi didn't talk much and went to sleep early.but today our relationship progressed a bit.i loved it.I have to make things more faster .I placed a kiss on my sleeping bride's  forehead.

At the time i woke up krithi left for office.i rushed to office.I was decided not to disturb her for sometime.I think she need to have some time for her work too.