♥️Confession ♥️

Ankith:

I woke up early and went to downstairs but krithi was is in kitchen probably making some breakfast.I looked at her she stopped cooking and glared at me and turned to do cooking.I sat on a chair in the kitchen She again looked at me .I smiled at her.😁😁

(Has he gone mad why he is sitting here ,we had fight and he is smiling at me that too an idiotic smile...ohh please Ankith don't show all your tooth to me ,i was really angry on you..i might break your tooth)

Ankith took the milk packet and poured  milk into a bowl took the bowl and placed it on stove i struggled to lit the stove .krithi is looking at me and trying to control  laughing .

( what a shame ankith can't you even lit a flame,i smacked my head. )

"Lighter was not working i guess  "i said while pressing it

Suddenly it lit the stove and she looked at me.

"Oh it's working..."i was embarrassed i silently went out side of kitchen.

Krithi came with her plate..she is eating it and and i was drooling over that food.How could she eat that all.Her husband is starving here.I starred at her plate .

***Why he is staring at my plate like that,may be he is hungry.but iam not going to give this to him***

Krithi took her plate and went to her room..she is so cruel.

I looked at milk it was all burnt now.God i need to buy something in the evening.she is not even showing any mercy.Ankith you deserved it i said to my self .But isn't she ate all my pizza yesterday don't she has some humanity to feed me.I pouted.

Krithi came and glared at me and left for office.Well go my dear wifey i would see in office, surprise is awaiting for you.

****
In the office

"Hi ..."Karthik said

"Hi Karthik,gd mrng" i said.

"Hey come on. We have to meet our boss today , prepare yourself"  Karthik said and went away.

I was working ,bunch of my colleagues came near me and said

"krithi come here ,There is a handsome guy over there" they are dragging me.

" he is so cool" some girl said.

"Wow look at him he was cute.that smile was awesome through".other said.

"Hey can you guys please continue ,i have to do something very urgent"i said. To them.

"All ways works,he might be our boss"they said and went away .

Already I have some problems in my life there is no way i can enjoy someone's beauty now .i was really tired of all these..

today idiot ankith was behaving weirdly i can't understand him.he smiles sometimes and hates sometimes ,he changes every minute.I don't know what he is doing now ,he might be hungry by now.i didn't even offered breakfast...i feel sorry .

😈😈
(No.... No need to be sorry he should rot in hell for what he did .inner me said.)

"Krithi please come with me" Karthik said.

I took the files in my hand and walked with him.

"Karthik,i was really nervous about this meet" i said.

"Don't worry he is young not a senior, i heard he was our chairman's son".he said

"Who is our chairman" i asked him innocently.