Sorry,i love you,

Morning:🌞🌞🌞🌞

I could hear some sounds so i woke up and looked at the mirror ..krithi is standing infront of mirror and water drops were dripping from her hair,I went near to her and stood behind her.

She looked at me in the window and she is about to turn towards me.but i hold her shoulders and looked at her in the mirror i can see how uncomfortable she is , actually she is tenses and looking all around.her cheeks were also red. I took vermilion in my hand put it on her maang.She closed her eyes i took the mangalsutra and tied it on her.
And slightly leaned on her shoulder and hugged her from behind.she hold me hand and tried to move away but i tightened my grip on her waist.

"Ankith" she said but her voice is shaking .

"Don't forget to wear this " i said and moved my fingers towards mangalsutra.

She nobbed.while closing her eyes.

I released her and went to bathroom.

Krithi sat on bed .

(Krithi you are gonna go insane ..what he is doing to you . don't let his magic work on you i said to myself).

Krithi:

I  prepared breakfast for me and i don't care ankith eat or not.Ankith came and seemed more exciting ..

"Breakfast....yummy" he said and went to the dinning table.and opened all dishes and found every bowl is empty.

"Have you not cooked breakfast"he asked me.

"Yes",I said

"Then where is mine" he asked while pouting ..is he a kid why he is doing these things now.he is really got bipolar has Amnesia.

"COOK YOURSELF" i said and started eating my breakfast.

"Krirti...what COOK YOURSELF.  ... i like BTS LOVE YOURSELF" he said.

"Whatever but i dont care"i said while. enjoying my own breakfast.

He angrily went to kitchen i was really afraid now is he going to break all the dishes and groceries..Oh no what he will do..I tried to look into the kitchen .But ankith came running and i was so afraid.what he did and why is running now.He came near and sat next to me.Then he put his hand in the pocket..was he took the knife or anything...i was looking at him with scary face.

But he took spoon out of his hoodie and took my plate and started eating it.

"Yaaa... it's mine ...I cooked it ,leave my plate"i said and dragged my plate.

"Groceries and All are mine,you only  cooked it.,please let me eat" he said. With spoonful in his mouth.

"No, it's mine" i said took the plate and went to kitchen.

"Krithi"he shouted and followed me he is running around me and grabbing the plate and taking the food in the spoon.

He is eating like he has not eat for days..and fighting like a monkey for a coconout.finally most of food was on the floor and only 30%in our stomach.

but plate was empty.i handed it to Ankith.

"I'm hungry" he said.

"It's because of you food was on the floor"i said

"Why are giving plate to me now" he asked.

"Wash it" i said turned to other side and started laughing