👨Ankith vs krithika👩

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself lying on bed.i felt so sick ,my body is aching may be stress and anxiety made me like this. And  i remembered everything happend in the morning .How could i possibly forget that incident.I sat down on bed and i was lost in my thoughts.I was infuriated with his unjustified acts.

How could he hate me that much,I stopped crying and firmly decided make him realise that he was wrong.
I couldn't take it anymore,his humiliations making me feel sick .I should not be sitting here and sobbing , Everything is already messed up by him,he should take responsibility for all he has  done to me.

To get his love i waited eight years,now i realised myself .I lost my lively life because of him.all my university dady i never enjoyed any momment.now I'm never going to miss any tiny happiness in my life .

Ankith you will see new krithi..I said to my self .

I heard door knock sound .i know it's my devil aka Ankith.

He came near to the bed  and stood there for five minutes sneaking glances at me.

I know he has something to tell me.why should ask him?? I'm not going to ask him.

Finally he broke the silence.

"Krithika ....go and clean hall".ankith said .

"What... what did you say" i exclamied

My brain went blank for a minute

******************************
I expected he might say sorry to me and ask for forgiveness,but look at this brat..asking me to clean his hall .What does he thinks about himself..am i looking like a maid to him??

Seriously I'm loosing my patience now..he is not even requesting..he is ordering me.

My idiot ankith needs to get punished for his sins.

**********************************

"Clean the mess" he shouted.

"What do you think about  your self ?a king and I'm your slave. Stop daydreaming Mr.ankith". i said.

"Don't talk just clean it" he said.

"Who are you to order me around .no one owns me.Any way it's your house ...you can do anything right...So Do IT By Yourself.".

"What did you say "he said.

"Do it yourself "i said

And from now onwards i won't cook for dirty shit like you..you look for your own food.and i will pay you money for House rent. I don't need a single penny from you.I can earn my self."

"What the hell you ...." he shouted at me.

"Stop shouting ankith,i'm no more scared of you" .

"If you tried to tell these things to priya aunty ... don't forget i will tell who injured my foot and about insults too..you know she trusts me most..So don't dare." I said to him.

"What" he said and  looked so confused.

"I'm not ready to explain it again,do analyse yourself and act accordingly.."I Said and walked near to door.

"Are you threatening me" he gave an evil smile .
He rooted there With hand on his head.

I laughed at him and walked out of the room.

********************************** ⭐⭐⭐Have a nice day  all⭐⭐⭐