🌹 Not a soulmate but a friend🌹

Everyday starts with his "good morning"..and " sweet good night".
My routine has changed i smiled often these days.i was somehow healing from my painful heartbreak..

Abhi is sending a red rose to my home everyday..i was really surprised to all  his doings..he is doing everything like i expected from my ankith.

I lied on my bed and lost in thoughts

"Ankith...Do you know how much i loved you ..I've waited for you more than seven years ..why can't you see me i was always there for you  .. why can't you never noticed my love for you.
".

I followed you like a mad i've gave up my test to submit your assignments. when you got  injured while playing football i was more hurt than you,i cried in silence but unable to stop my self to care you.I loved everything about you.. even though you flirted with many girls infront of me..i felt hurt ..but i consoled my self that you will be going to mine for rest of the life .how can you forget  four years of our friendship and hate me like hell .
I don't know why you hate me..".

Abhi was so nice to me but. My heart is not going to forget ankith and never going to accept Abhinav.

My wedding is two days far from today . my home is crowded with all relatives and my cousin were in more excitement than me they even met abhi  and asked him to throw a bachelor's party. Now These girls were  dolling up them selves like it's their own marriage.

I sat on my bed and going through messages in my phone .I had numerous messages from Vishal and Varsha.Varsha is coming to my home In the evening  where Vishal coming tomorrow..I tried to contact Bhanu ,maya and Anshul no one has left me any address or contact number.

Now i need to get ready .i have to go temple to perform gouri puja.a holy tradition need to be done before wedding.. It's praying goddess Parvati before wedding to have a auspicious start  of wedding life.

Varsha came to me and hugged tightly,i too hugged her  tightly.I was about to cry then varsha dragged me into my room and closed the door.

We both sat on bed.i cried and told everything happend to me..She cursed ankith and consoled me.I slept on her lap while she is telling how Vishal and Varsha convinced their parents to marriage.I was not surprised because Vishal was so confident in varsha he is  not even imagine his life without varsha.

Now finally they are committed couple.I felt so happy for them. Unlike me they are marrying their loved ones.

My phone beeped.
Varsha took my phone and screamed.

"Abhi is calling".

She knows that I'm marrying abhi..my university prince title winner for Four years.

Varsha was over the moon when she liked Abhinav ..Yess my  varsha  even not spared Abhinav..she was attracted to him when she saw him participating in fashion week in our university.she followed him for one week ..but abhi never gave a glance at her.i laughed at her while remembering how she even followed him to his dorm.where security kicked her out of dormitory premises.

I took my phone answered the call ..

Varsha put speaker on phone

Abhi:. Hi krithi

Me:hi abhi,

Abhi.  : What are you doing dear???

Varsha: dear.....she said with sulking

Me: nothing abhi just preparing for puja..

Abhi:can you send me your picture after mehandi  was done?

Me: why ??

Abhi: actually i wanted to meet you, I'm really  missing you ..i haven't seen you for four days.

Me:okay abhi.i'll.

Abhi: will you send me??  He said in excitement.

Me: haa.

Abhi: thank you dear wifey.

Me: it's ok Abhinav.(wifey oh god he is really something).

Abhi:can i talk to you a few more minutes..

Me: Abhi actually...

  Varsha suddenly took my phone before i complete my sentence.

Varsha: Hello handsome..

Abhi was shocked to hear her voice

Abhi: who is this ...

He sounds confused and his voice is breaking like stammering.

Varsha started teasing him

Varsha: how could you forget me that easily baby!!..we are just seperated for only six months..how could you do that to me.

Abhi: who are you???

really...krithi..who is this girl...(his voice seems so fun i and Varsha vere laughing like crazy).

Varsha: abhiiii...(she calls his name very romantically).

Abhi: krithi...he pleaded like a kid

I took phone from varsha.

Me: abhi , it's varsha my friend.

Abhi:  varsha....that tall girl who followed me to my dorm.(he said and started laughing).

Varsha:  hello mr, take care of my sweety well in future orvelse i will brake your bones.

Abhi:  ohh..you are giving me a warning.no need of that ..i will take care of my princess myself.

Varsha:  so for now can you please hang up call ,we need to get ready..not like you who is always handsome .

Abhi:okay.can you give phone to krithi.
once.

Varsha: yaar abhi..only two days left  before your marriage.You can talk to her whole life.for now bye..

She said and cut the call.

I and Varsha laughed thinking about abhi and how Vishal jealous over abhi and confessed to varsha...I think i like abhi not like a soulmate but a caring friend.

My mom called me and said to get ready for puja and mehandi.

I and Varsha stopped our chatting and  got from bed and went to change our selves.

I felt so happy after such along time.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!!

This is my first story.

If you like this  story,please do let me know your openion and suggestions in comments.

Thank you❤️
-------------------------------------------------------