Chapter Nine: You Can Have Him

"Christopher

"Christopher... I'm so glad you finally chose me as Luna," Shania purred, sitting on my desk, "took you long enough!" I pinched the area between my brows in annoyance. Shania was an amazing warrior, but her only motivation was to impress me and every other male who caught her eye.

"I'm still Alpha, Shania. And make no mistake, you were the only alternative..." I sighed, "why weren't you at the battle tonight?"

"Oh that, I was training," she bit her lip, "I knew you guys could handle it."

"That's not the point, you need to start putting in more effort or no one will respect you," Jenna and Sebastian had begged me to choose Amelia, arguing that a human would be better than Shania anyway.

"They'll respect me anyway, they have to! I'm their Luna after all," she smirked, eyeing me up and down as I sat in my chair. She had her legs spread wide open. Shania was no whore, but she wasn't innocent either. Time and time again she would pick up a poor unsuspecting male to try and make me jealous. Of course I couldn't care less.

"You need to give them something to respect, otherwise what's the point of having you lead the pack?" She wore me out. With time I'm sure that she'll grow into an admirable Luna. I hope...

"Reject her tonight," she bit her lip, "then propose to me and make us official..." she brought her foot up to my leg, rubbing against it. I didn't try to stop her. It's fine. I'll have to try and put up with her antics for now. But it feels so wrong.

"Tonight?" I questioned.
"Yes, tonight! While she's here, duhhh! Then you can get over your mate or whatever you call her," She rolled her eyes.
"But I can't just get over the mate bond Shania. It will always be there as long as Amelia is alive."
"Then kill her," she smirked, licking her lips.

I growled and stood up, reaching for her neck and putting her in a choke hold, "NO."
I could feel her gag as she tried to gasp for air, her hands wrapped around my arms as she dug her nails in. Suddenly the room was filled with a particular smell, rather than Shania's fear, it was arousal... she liked the pain. Her eyes stared hungrily at me as she wrapped her legs around my torso. Disgusting. I snarled at Shania, baring my canines.

Preoccupied, I hadn't noticed the other presence entering the room.

Amelia. I slowly looked up, praying I was wrong, but she saw us in the suggestive position.

Before I could say anything, Amelia mumbled, "S-sorry to intrude..."

Like every time I scared her, she ran away.

"AMELIA! WAIT!" I dropped Shania to the ground but she grabbed my ankle and gasped for air, "W-where are you g-going?" She managed to say.

"To my MATE."

I kicked her off of me and ran out the room and down the stairs while howling her name, "AMELIA!" She was quick- faster than before.

Suddenly I was halted by a bloody and bruised man in the doorway, Marcus was holding him down with a silver chain. "Alpha! We caught the rouge, he's refusing to talk and we can't beat it out of him," I desperately searched the room, she's gone.

"JENNA! SEBASTIAN!" I roared in the mind-link, "FIND AMELIA, NOW."

"Yes Alpha," Jenna immediately replied. "Already on it!" Sebastian ran past me and out the door.

I couldn't go after her- I needed to use my influence to make the rouge talk, he was the only one who knew the truth about Amelia. "Step back," I warned my warriors and they complied.

I gave up control over to my dominate side, my influence was sickening and made the pack cover their noses and cower in fear. The rouge was not immune to my power, he felt it the most.

"Gahhh..." he tried to fight it but couldn't.
"TELL ME, WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH AMELIA ROSE?"
"LUKE!" He screamed, "L-Luke told us that we could sell her back to her parents," he was on the floor in a fetal position.
"Luke. You mean the Vampire?" There was only one Luke that every werewolf knew, a ruthless tyrant who persuaded rouges to attack innocent packs. He had disappeared about 20 years ago after nearly destroying the Willow pack, their only child, a girl, was just 3 at the time and went missing. She hasn't been found since and the pack has never been the same.
"Yes... the vampire..." he whimpered, "Amelia is the daughter of Ryder and Cynthia Willow...."

"WHAT?"

I was about to say the same exact thing, except I didn't, she did. Amelia stood standing in the doorway with Sebastian and Jenna wincing in pain behind her, she wasn't effected by my overwhelming presence. Immediately, I relaxed and forced myself to calm down.

"Amelia," I let out a sigh of relief walking over to embrace her. My mate is an Alpha and now she's all mine.

Again my pack members whimpered as a shock of superiority held them down.

I'm not doing anything, she is.

Amelia was fuming, she purposely avoided my advances and waltzed over to the rouge, squatting down she asked passively, "Are you lying?"
"N-NO ALPHA! PLEASE, SPARE ME!" His body was shaking violently.
"Oh. Sorry..." she retracted her influence, backing away. I couldn't help but be proud of my mate, my Amelia, but why did she avoid me? It all made sense now, of course we were mates, she's the sexiest female Alpha in the world and she doesn't even know it.

She really outdid herself, the rouge had passed out. "Is he okay??" She poked his head. Unique is definitely the word I would use to describe my Amelia. She stood up, "So, my birth parents are werewolves, I'm a werewolf, I was kidnapped as a toddler, they want to kidnap me again... this is pretty messed up," she giggled.

Yeah, she's crazy. I think it's hot.

When Amelia saw me holding Shania, I knew it was wrong. I accepted Amelia as my mate, human and all, right then and there. But now I could embrace her as my mate with nothing holding me back. I could touch her, I could kiss her, I could fuck her, werewolf style.

Shania tumbled down the stairs, "Christopher!" Perfect timing. Amelia stood up and watched her come down. "Oh, so we're announcing it now?" She cooed, seeming to forget our previous interaction. Wait- no Shania, DON'T fucking open your mouth! Before I could react she smirked and screeched, "Christopher and I are chosen mates!"

Fuck.
It was so silent, you could hear a pin drop. I reluctantly turned to see Amelia's reaction, there was none. Her face was completely still and avoid of all emotion. What are you thinking about Amelia?

"Shania, we aren't engaged anymore," I snapped.
"WHAT?!" She yelped.
"Can't you see we're busy at the moment...?" I tried to save the awkward situation she put me in.
"It's because of her, isn't it?!" Her voice cracked and her eyes swelled with tears. "I knew it! Amelia- you ruined everything!" She sobbed, running towards my mate. Before she could do anything, warriors grabbed her and held her back, growling and defending their Luna. "YOU BITCH! YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME, I FINALLY HAD HIM!"

"Oh," My Amelia croaked, "you can have him,"

What?

The screaming from Shania and the growls from my pack stopped, silence enveloped the room once more.

"Did you just... reject me?" I suppressed a growl starting deep in my throat.

"Well yeah, I guess I did," My Amelia shrugged like it was nothing.
She looked at Shania,
"He's all yours."