eleven

{ Tori's POV }

After getting out of my dress and freshening up — I put on a white v neck and black jogging pants that fit tight at my ankles. I did take off my jewelry but decided to leave my hair and makeup the same.

I walk out of my room only to walk into a wall of men. The men being— Lorenzo, Marco, and even Diego. They had all changed as well but they were still what I would call somewhat dressed up.

"We should get downstairs before Luca gets impatient..." Marco announces

"Do all of you really have no patience?" I ask

"Diego is the most patient one out of us.."Lorenzo says with a slight shrug

"But even he has a limit.." Marco finishes

I give a slight nod and Diego just looks annoyed with them.

"And outside of Elena and Angelina do any other women live here?" I question

"No. All of the maids live in another house about ten minutes from here with the butlers..." Marco informs me while answering my question.

"Then all of you are overdue on some patience training..." I comment somewhat teasingly

"Don't even think about trying anything...it won't work and you would end up getting hurt. You'll only fail." Marco warns

I roll my eyes and Lorenzo lightly agrees but....
Diego lets out a deep yet quiet breathy laugh.
It threw me off guard.

"What makes you think she'll fail?" Diego questions seemingly amused. Which apparently shocks Marco and Lorenzo.

Lorenzo chokes as we walk down the stairs and Marco looks put off. Which then makes me look at Diego and bust out laughing as we continue walking down the stairs. It's been a while since I've really wholeheartedly laughed and I couldn't seem to stop it. Diego just watches me in amusement until finally we reach the bottom of the stairs. Marco and Lorenzo end up walking in front of Diego and I.

Marco and Lorenzo enter the dinning hall before us but continue to hold the door open.
I hear both of them mumbling stuff to themselves and to each other as we walk through the doors to the dinning hall.

"The idiot just had to to catch me off guard again..." Lorenzo mumbles under his breath

"The bastard always does.." Marco says

I contain my laughter this time. Diego and I enter the dinning room and I see Luca at the head of the table on his left is my father Valente, Francesco, Elena, Angelina, and Riccardo.

To his right I see Marco sit beside him, then Diego. Lorenzo pulls out a chair for me between Diego and himself for me.

A few maids bring out the food which happens to be seafood a top favorite of mine. I see the older ones are still dressed up in what they wore earlier. Luca is dressed almost identical to Marco, Diego, and Lorenzo. So I feel a little lazy but I'm okay with it.

Luca is starring at me with an expression I can't read. Everyone else is looking at Marco, Me, Diego, and Lorenzo like they're curious and slightly confused. Finally Angelina decides to break the silence.