Chapter 24

Mae, Natalia, Deion, and Kynsey were sitting around waiting for Natalia to get an important email.     

"Just breathe in and out, girl," Mae advised her bestie.

Natalia did what she was told as she inhaled and exhaled. "I'm trying to remain calm and pragmatic throughout this whole process."

"Emphasis on trying," Kynsey joked before walking over to the refrigerator to get some food.

Natalia gave Kynsey the finger before breathing in and out. "I just really want this summer internship, y'all! It'll look so good on my resume, and the networking opportunities are to die for!"

"But not literally," Deion added.

Natalia glared at Deion, who then raised his hands up. "I'm just saying, baby. If this company doesn't recognize your talents, then fuck them. You'll find someone who will. You're amazing, don't forget that."

"Awww, babe!" Natalia said before giving Deion a kiss.

Mae noticed Kynsey looking lost in thought, so she walked over to talk to her. "What's on your mind?"

"Hm? Oh, just something Landon said."

Mae waited for Kynsey to continue, and she did. "He told me that actions speak louder than words, and to prove I've changed. So, I know how I'm going to do that."

"The suspense!" Mae smiled.

"That guy Raoul? My dad's younger boyfriend/abuse victim? I'm going to make it my personal mission to break them up and get him away from him this summer. Wanna help?"

A stunned Mae didn't even get to reply as Natalia's phone notification went off. "Oh shit, it's them!"

Everyone gathered around as Natalia opened her email. "I GOT IN!" she screamed.

The room filled with cheering from the girls as they hugged her from each side.

Deion gave Natalia another kiss. "Congratulations, baby."

"Thank you, papi," she smiled. "Looks like I'm gonna be west coast bound, ladies!" The trio of girls cheered again.

It took everything in Deion not to show the disappointment of her leaving to be displayed on his face.

---

Georgy was on the couch, staring at his texts when the door opened. He turned around to see Landon standing in the doorway.

"Hey!" Landon smiled.

Georgy looked at Landon for a moment before screaming, "Biiiitch! You got the dick!"

Both guys screamed and jumped up and down, Landon confirming Georgy's suspicions.

"Omg, how was it?"

"It was so worth the wait. He's aggressive but knew how to hit all the right spots. Ate my ass till I shook, too."

"Damn, what type of super virgin was he? Must've studied pornhub like a school textbook."

Landon laughed, "Right?! But how is your night going?"

"Well, Christian said he had something important to tell me tonight, so I'm waiting for him to call me.

"Oooh! Wonder what he's gonna say?"

Georgy's phone started to ring. It was Christian! "Won't have to wonder much longer!" Georgy answered his phone, "Hey, you."

"Hey, Georgy! You indoors and staying safe? That rain is getting heavier, and the winds are supposed to get worse."

"I am baby. Thanks for asking," Georgy smiled. "So, you had something you wanted to tell me?"