Angel

Angel buried his face in his upper set of arms. It was so frustrating! Charlie didn't let him do any of the things he wanted to do, he couldn't exactly go back to Porn Studios since he'd quit, and Alastor wouldn't even bless him with a glance. Fat Nuggets, who was his only source of comfort, squealed loudly, pointing a trotter at the list Angel kept of all the men he wanted to fuck, lying there limply on the floor. He picked up the list with his bottom set, peering at the last name, circled in pink ink. Alastor. But it was hopeless. He saw Mimzy in his mind's eye, holding onto Alastor's lips with hers, and he saw Alastor still smiling, smiling the smile that wouldn't get out of his head. He should've known. He should've known better than to fall in love with the Radio Demon, and he should've known better than to assume anyone would love a pathetic slut like him.

But then there'd been the kiss. Mimzy had confessed her love, and then practically pushed herself onto Alastor, blushing a deep crimson. And then Angel had realised just how perfect their bodies looked outlined against the surprisingly beautiful view of Hell's red sky. Alastor met his gaze and panicked, but Angel was already gone, slipping up the stairs to his room, crying all the way. Maybe Alastor really was straight. There wouldn't have even been a chance for him anyway if that were the case. A sigh escaped Angel, and he crawled into bed. What was the point losing sleep over them? At least he could hate them in the morning.

In the morning

Fat nuggets snuggled against their owner's neck, disappointed when a white, furry hand reached out and shooed him. Angel groaned as he arose from bed, smoothing out the creases in his suit before gliding out the door, slouching, but quickly straightened up when he saw Alastor, still smiling as ever. His face, now dusted with light pink, betrayed his embarrassment and he averted his eyes from the sight of Alastor and tried to walk away, but a certain demon's arm blocked his path. Angel sighed. "What is it, Al... astor...?"  saying his full name because it hurt so much to use the affectionate two-letter nickname he'd designed for the other demon. Alastor cocked his head slowly to the left. His mouth opened, but he seemed to think better of it and flounced off, the air crackling wherever his microphone was. Angel followed. wearing a sulk on his face. His frown only deepened when he saw Mimzy at the breakfast table, wearing a black dressing gown. He hardly ate any of his cereal, and got up to leave the table. He was gone from the room before Charlie could even protest. Alastor's smile looked more concerned now, and his eyes followed Angel until he shut the door with a loud slam.

Alastor camera POV

"I'll check on him," Alastor said hurriedly as he walked out the room. He felt someone pull him back and whipped his head around to find Mimzy. "Alastor~" she pleaded. "Don't leave. That disgusting spider isn't worthy of your presen-" She was silenced by a deadly glare and Alstor slipped his arm out of her grip, even more determined to find his goal.

He worked his way up the stairs, opened the door to Angel's room and found the spider demon crying alone. It didn't seem like he'd even noticed him, so Alastor decided to listen and wait.

"Why-y?" Angel bawled, clawing at his 'hair' with his upper arms. "Why does Alastor have to be with Mimzy?" He dangled his lower legs over the side of his bed and sighed. "Why can't someone I love love me back?" After a squeal from Fat Nuggets, he added, "Other than you, Nuggets. Or Molly. Or Cherri. But you're all... different..."

Alastor could only barely suppress his gasp of shock at Angel's indirect confession. So that was why he was so upset over him and... ugh... Mimzy. He didn't even love her, but that hoe didn't get the hint! And that kiss... Compeletely one-sided, although Angel certainly didn't seem to think so.

"It's okay..."