Remember, Remember

Fuck Mimzy!

Angel had been awake for two months, and Alastor still tried to always be by his bedside.  It was hard, yes, but rewarding when  Angel began to remember. Alastor and Charlie and Vaggie and Niffty and Husk. All the demons at his bedside, he knew their name. But there was still things out of his reach. 

And he took the first step from recovering. Literally. He pushed away the sugary-pink bedcovers and attempted to walk. It was tiring, and took a lot out of him, but he was able to kind of walk over to Alastor. With gratitude, he wrapped all three sets of arms round him. Although Alastor was surprised by the hug, he quickly accepted it and relaxed for a minute, his ears drooping.

"You do smell like strawberry," said Angel. "Are you sure you don't use those girls' strawberry shampoo?" 

"Oh, shush!" retorted Alastor, angry that the moment had been ruined. "Shampoo shouldn't be gendered!"

"I know," Angel said between giggles, "but still! I can't imagine the super powerful Alastor walking into a shop saying, "I'll have the Pretty Pink Flowers Strawberry Shampoo, please!"  He said it so high pitched it sounded like helium.  

"SHUT UP!" Alastor instantly regretted it, because a kicked-puppy look swept across Angel's face.

"Okay," Angel whimpered before walking away. He slipped, and Alastor caught him just in time. They were in such a position that their lips were almost touching. Niffty walked in, saw them, and quickly walked out, going EEeEeEeEe the whole way. Their faces flushed, they sat up straight. 

"Hang on..." Angel muttered," I've always wondered if those were ears. Are they?"

"Um.... Yes? I don't see why you'd want to know, but yes."

Can I touch them?"

"NO!" Alastor pushed him onto the floor. "Are you crazy?! Who just goes around touching people's ears?!"

"I wanna touch them!" Angel pounced on Alastor, then began to rub his soft ears. To his disbelief, a purr arose from the deer demon. "You purr?!"

"Yes..." he admitted. "It's a bit unusual for a deer demon, but I purr. Why can't you go harass Husk, please, for a change?"

"No!" replied Angel, before resuming stroking the deer's ears. They were so sensitive, Alastor purred all night. 

In the morning, Angel walked down the stairs to see Charlie. "Y- You can walk?!" she stammered. "That's great!" Vaggie was smiling, a rather rare occurrence, and Husk was normal.

Angel wolfed down his cornflakes as if they had slapped Fat Nuggets when he remembered. Fat Nuggets!

"Where is he?" he demanded. "With Snow and Molly," Charlie answered. 

So he went to their room and found Molly and Snow, depressed, clutching Fat Nuggets like he was the only good thing left in this world. And then Fat Nuggets let out a squeal. They saw Angel, their happiness battery, and charged right up. They practically squeezed the life out of him as they screeched in delight.

And I mean it. The whole hotel shook with spider giggles and laughs.  But you know this can't last for long.

Mimzy hid behind a brick wall, sobbing uncontrollably, her hair messy and her dress torn. Valentino hadn't liked his star attraction almost being killed, and he had been the only thing preventing the shady-ass demons that frequented the club from taking out alcohol-fuelled rage out on her, since Mimzy herself was rather weak. Just pretty. And now there was melted makeup and teared-up eyes, and oh sweet Lucifer did she get a surprise. She saw Angel and Alastor, standing together, the taller of the two looking PERFECTLY FINE  despite being poisoned and they both had strawberry ice cream, courtesy of the Hazbin's ice cream machine.

Mimzy's heart filled with the same rage that Katie Killjoy experiences when she beholds the majesty of gays. Fiery, fierce, unflinching rage that, once it settled upon its target, would not rest until they ceased to be. Alastor would be hers. Not his. Not that disgusting spider prostitute's.  She swore it upon her second life that she would cause Angel's second death.

 She wanted his love, his friendship, once upon a time she would've been happy just for a glance from him. But now she wanted more. She'd tasted his addictive love, sweeter than that spider drug.

A smile that's worth dying for. A smile that she'd make sure she'd see again very, very soon...

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait, I just kinda got carried away... a lot....