Fluff and a little bit of how this works

Angel woke up in a new suit for once. It smelled of marshmallows and blueberries, the signature smells of Molly and Snow. He instantly seemed to perk up and walked to the radio deer's door. 

Inside, he found a deer demon, still in bed, ears drooping, blushing ferociously. Angel felt his forehead, and found out he had a fever. But since he'd always been pretty resistant to that stuff, he just crawled into bed and snuggled with him. He stroked his ears, kissed him on the forehead and got him multiple pillows and blankets. He made him hot chocolate with two marshmallows.

And all the day was spent with cuddles and warmth. Meanwhile, Mimzy tidied herself up. She bought a brown haired wig, some Black High heels, a new dress and a hair clip. She made over her race and scrubbed every inch of her until she was unrecognizable. She decided to call herself Lantana, after a poisonous flower. She'd seduce Angel and make sure that his blood would trickle across the floor. She hadn't known that Angel was gay, but Lantana looked far more gorgeous than Mimzy herself could ever hope to be. It was the perfect trap, or so she thought.

But the blissfully unaware Angel and Alastor were just sleeping the night away. But, when Alastor was fast asleep, Angel took all his clothes off and then got back into bed, intending to trick Alastor into thinking lewd things happened.

And in the morning, when Alastor rose from his bed and whipped the duvet off as was normal for him, a sleeping, naked Angel was the first thing he saw. Screaming like his eyes were being ripped out, he retreated to the corner and contemplated his life decisions.

He was wondering about how Hell worked.

You see, the more you sinned before you died, the more powerful you are in Hell. And in Hell, the more you sin, the more you get power. It's why so many demons hated the idea of redemption. All the ancient, bloodthirsty warlords got addicted to that sweet sweet power, and established themselves on the 5 branches of the pentagram, Lilith and her husband ruling in the centre. Genghis Khan and Mao Zedong were two rulers of two separate branches, for example. Alastor, upon landing in Hell, killed and killed. The warlords of the branches fell down one by one at his feet, and he finally arrived at the centre. The battle with Hell's royal couple has no recorded results. Nobody knew who won and who lost, but none had experienced their second death.

Alastor kept on killing, and Lucifer and Lilith made no attempt to stop him. Then, the angels noticed how much less intimidating Hell was with less demons, so they began yearly exterminations. Lucifer and Lilith wanted a child, but on the child's second year of life, they would be poisoned by one of the plants growing in the garden. Thy tried to get rid of the garden, but to no avail.

Then, Charlie came. She tried her best to resist, but went into the garden. Instead of the usual spiky poisonous plants, however, there was now one corner replaced by flowers such as the bleeding heart, viscaria, carnations and daffodils.

But this was not the time to discuss such things. It was cuddle time. But he'd seen Angel there naked on the bed... and, to his surprise, found it not as repulsive as he'd originally thought. Now he was questioning his sexuality. Was he still asexual, or a demisexual who just didn't know until now? It was certainly a possibility, but he hadn't even considered it yet. He felt no need to, after all. But now, with everything changing, Mimzy disappearing, Angel confessing then falling into a coma the very next morning...  He couldn't be sure anymore. Something about him had definitely changed- now he felt himself smiling a little more genuinely than usual whenever Angel was around, felt his heart flutter a little. He didn't know the feeling, but he supposed that this was what Rosie had felt for Franklin and vice versa, the magical feeling they'd described to him over tea, when your heart skips a beat and you get cold feet, the feeling called love. 

But then Angel's sweet giggle brought him back to reality, and shenanigans ensued.