Do you want to reboot Angel.exe? No>Yes

Snow came running into Charlie's room, a smile on her face. "There might be a way! He'll live! He'll FEEL LOVE! Charlie, it's perfect!" 

"What?" said Charlie, dumbfounded by what she'd heard. "Snow, that's amazing! Where'd you find it? What is it?"

"Well... It's Hell's Forgetmenots. He'll forget. But he could remember. And it's better than him dying."

"SNOW!" Charlie yelled. "in what way is this a better solution?!  He'll forget us! He'll forget everything! He probably won't remember!"

Then she calmed down. "If it helps him live, though... We should probably administer it."

They injected the sweet diluted nectar of Hell's Forgetmenots into him and he just kind of lay there limply on the bed. He didn't move. Then another bout of shakes started. But these were different. His eyes fluttered open and his mismatched eyes' gaze focused on a specific demon. Alastor. Why was he at the foot of Angel's bed? He wanted to see if it worked.

Angel dug through his own mind. But to Angel's surprise, there was little he could remember but his own name, the name he'd chosen, fresh on his tongue, tasting like bubblegum.

Angel Dust, for the_____________ sweet as a drug.

A sentence familiar, but there was one word he couldn't reach. 

And he felt feelings rush by him and he tried to get them back but it was just out of his reach. 

It was so hard to do anything after being like that for so long. But the first word Angel said was, "Remember." 

It felt so wrong to see him so helpless, not knowing who was who. He looked like a shadow of his former self, yet looking at everything with hope and curiosity  like an excited child. His eyes darted from place to place like a cat chasing a laser pointer and settled on Alastor. What coincidence could it possibly be? His subconscious somehow favoured Alastor over the rest of his family to look at. 

There was many stories that Snow told him to try to restore his memory. His favourite was when Molly, who was eight at the time, captured a spider that she found. She was sure it was pregnant, and devised a plan. She snuck rotting food under Arackniss's bed, knowing it would attract flies. She then released the spider in a small nook she knew Arackniss wouldn't check.

Soon,  his room was infested with spiders. And guess what? He found out by almost swallowing one when his mouth hung open and a spider almost crawled in. Luckily for him, he'd always been a light sleeper.

And there were Alastor's as well. He told of Rosie and Franklin, at first so empathetic they stopped to help snails that were out in the open, then growing so apathetic they would gladly throw those same snails to the birds, laughing as they did so. There were many demons' names slandered and praised, often in that order.

Katie Killjoy was one they hated together. Angel said she looked like a bone-white demented giraffe, and Alastor said thet was probably because someone broke her neck, and that he would too if he ever got the chance. Angel seemed to recover some of his memory. He remembered being happy at the Hazbin, checking into the Hazbin and  all the things that came before,  but that was a terrible thing because it was the days between now and then that held the secret to his deep-rooted crush on Alastor.

Sorry for the short late chapter- my internet's acting up, and other things besides.