CoNFusIoN

Charlie paced around the breakfast hall, looking intently at the floor as she did so. She couldn't comprehend why Angel wasn't down yet, he was usually down at this time, with a smile on his face and a piglet in his arms. Vaggie was trying her best at comforting Mimzy, while Alastor was in his own room, pondering where Angel was. At that very moment, Angel came into his room with a red cake. Alastor pointed at the biscuit on top. "Is that supposed to be me?"

"And here I thought you'd lost your common sense, Al!" Angel shot back, not looking at Alastor lest he blush. He still wanted to poke around, see if Alastor knew, but he knew in his heart there was no way he COULDN'T have heard it! But he decided to just enjoy the moment.

"Well I must say you've captured my likeness quite well," he replied. "I'd say Husk, in his constantly drunken state, would probably think I had shrunk and undergone mitosis!""

Angel gave him a 'what' look before slowly replying,"Weird compliment but okay.... Anyway, let's eat it!" He picked out the Alastor biscuit and laid it gently upon Alastor's bedside table before hurrying back to the side of the real thing. "We'll save THAT for later."

After the cake was sliced, they each grabbed two slices and started eating. It took three hours for the cake to be gone, because they savoured every bite and in between slices, they would chat to each other about their past lives. Angel talked about Henry, his dad, who now adopted the name Henroin, Arackniss and Molly, and their mother, Snow. Both Molly and Snow also went by the surname Dust in hell, apparently Snow had chosen to see her children in hell. That and all the illegal badassery she got up to before they were born. Alastor just nodded and kept silent for the most part, though he was interested in Snow. Apparently she looked like Molly but white with light blue, her hair was down, long and flowy, and she wore a dress sapphire-blue with two straps for each arm, and a white snowflake for where they met. The only detail of his past life Alastor seemed to want to share was that he had a childhood friend called Rosie. He went in-depth about all the aspects of her life, how she grew in all sorts of different ways over time, and how she met Franklin. They'd hung out as a trio for some time before Rosie and Franklin started dating, and often went off together. Even as they grew distant, though, they always killed together. Poisoning, torture or just generic murder, they did their favourite pastime together.

"Do all your family have to be named after drugs?" Alastor groaned. "Doesn't seem very creative to me."

"Hey!" Angel Dust retorted. "I like my name! Arackniss is just too pussy to change his!"

"Well, from the stories you've told me, I suppose that would be true. He must've gotten a nasty shock when he dropped in, though, if he really does have a fear of spiders."

"He does!" Angel giggled. "I regret not being able to see his face! Also, since they learned it was now allowed to declare your own sexuality, they pounced on it!

Henroin- straight

Arackniss- supposedly straight

Snow and Molly- Bi

He stopped at himself, though, because it would basically be suicide if Alastor had indeed been outside that door. This was more confusing than learning Sir Pentious and Alastor has history somehow, or learning that it was in fact Lilith and not Lucifer that was the original ruler of Hell.  

So, yes, very confusing. Deciding to change the topic, Angel grabbed the Alastor biscuit with one of his four arms and handed it over to the Radio Demon. "I heard you're a cannibal, so...?"

"Oh! I'd be delighted to!" Alastor exclaimed before pretty much inhaling the biscuit like he was Kirby. "Mmm! You are quite the baker, Angel!"

Angel just stared at him, confusion buzzing through his brain. How did the biscuit even fit in his mouth?!