Devilishly Adorable

You suggested it, I spun the wheel and I got Dark Fluff, so enjoy my little Black cotton ball. 

Angel sulked. Alastor hadn't spoken to him in five minutes, and he felt like he needed the Strawberry Pimp to at least respond to his prank. But then he remembered the face that he made when he found Angel naked, and childish giggles echoed through the room.

Alastor turned round to find a giggling Angel covered by the blanket. His eyes were closed, so he had no warning when Alastor rolled the blanket up suddenly-with Angel still inside it! It was rather long, so only Angel's face and upper hands poked out. Niffty entered, then giggled. "It was about time someone pranked him back! Good for you, Alastor!" She then flounced out the door as only she can do.

Little blanket-burrito Angel looked so cute that Alastor broadcasted, breathless, with his microphone, the unlikely event in a news-report fashion. It was the last thing that Valentino wanted to hear. His star attraction, up there in the Hazbin, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito or chrysalis, yelling profanities at the Radio Demon. 

There were small breaks in the broadcast where Alastor's laughter got the best of him. Finally, Angel managed to roll out of the blanket, and you can bet he was pissed. 

The very last thing Mimzy heard on her radio before the static was the screams of Angel. A pretty sound, she noted. She wished she had something to record the sound with.

Her old flapper dress was tattered, torn to shreds to be remade anew. There was precious little cloth in Hell, due to the lack of sheep and the infertility of the soil. She curled into a ball, a small heap of black and white against a glaring red. She held the knife with shaking hands. She'd always heard of sorry demons who cut to feel better, but she never imagined herself stooping so low. She'd never needed it until now. She'd had her club, and the whoops and cheers of the crowd after they heard her sing usually washed those thoughts away. But now she didn't even have that.

She hardly felt the first cut, because she was already slipping away into nothingness.

Cherri hugged her snake boyfriend as he awkwardly held out a gift box.

"Aww Pentie, I didn't know you could be so thoughtful!"

She opened the gift box to reveal two bombs: One was reddish-pink, and had a brown fuse, so it looked like a cherry. The other was a bomb-carrying, explosive-resistant snake automaton that could carry a bomb by curling its tail around it. 

She giggled and swept one of the Egg Bois into a hug before setting them down again. 

Molly  was on a constant dating schedule, hoping she didn't get someone like Henroin. It was all she could do to try to not make the same mistake as her mother had. In life, Snow had had her long blonde hair down in a low ponytail, too exhausted to brush it too much, so it was messy, and she'd always been disappointed with Arackniss. He was sullen, more tired and world-weary than someone who was only three should be. He obviously disliked the growing baby bump, and certainly not the resulting babies. They were twins, joyful and blonde and rosy-cheeked and curly-haired, and then there was him standing in the corner looking like a mini Henry. The twins were Snow's fountain of youth, she seemed so different around them. Happier. More energetic. She was hardly ever red-eyed now, and wore a smile everywhere.

Henry couldn't keep his dick in his plus-size trousers. He never could. The list of illegitimate children grew by the day, and even the eleven-year-old twins couldn't keep their mum anchored to the mortal plane. 

Angel would resort to prostitution and PCP, 

And Molly to ecstasy.

One day, the other children of Henroin, who made up the rest of the family mafia, insulted him. They said due to his homosexuality, he was a weak link that had to be cut, and dethroned. 

Normally Angel, as one of the princes of the mafia, would have called the bodyguards to make short work of them, but PCP causes violent behaviour, and he was wildly outnumbered. They forced him to overdose on PCP, and he died.

Song above is from Carol and Tuesday and may be one of the best songs ever.