A brief Mimzy and the secret nook

Mimzy's POV

How dare he be so rude, especially after that intoxicating night where I felt him then and there for all to see! How dare he leave me like this to check on that worthless slut who can't even sulk properly! How dare he shove me away! That moment of passion when, breathlessly, the sacred words finally left my mouth and I was so overcome with emotion that my lips collided with his, that moment when the planets aligned and the stars all fell into place, and I felt the sweet taste of strawberry and was lost in him... And then Alastor's gaze tore away from me and I followed it to him, Angel Dust, silently sobbing his eyes out . I was confused, and hurt, by the fact we'd stopped because of him. 

And Angel proceeded to not eat any breakfast in the morning, worrying Charlie! And then he stomped off to converse with that dreadful pig, as though he preferred its company over ours. I do wonder how Charlie allows him to keep it there, I mean, aren't we supposed to promote good hygiene, and 'Fat Nuggets' promotes the polar opposite? Near Halloween, Angel even covered him in chocolate, giving Niffty the fright of her life because she thought it was mud, and then all of us realised that chocolate didn't exactly come out of the carpet well... It's said she still has nightmares of that night. Yes, that's the kind of thing that gives Niffty PTSD. And even Vaggie is concerned now! I didn't know Angel was that kind of hungry for attention, although I suppose he's been devoid of a certain type of attention  since he quit his job. 

Normal pov

Angel spun around. Was that Alastor? His face red, he looked around outside to see no trace of the Radio Demon. Angel had been liking baking recently, and he decided to make cakes of all the tenants in the Hazbin Hotel, starting with Alastor. But how to get out without anyone seeing him? Then he realised that nobody knew he did drag. Except for Molly and Cherri, and they hadn't moved in yet, and Fat Nuggets, but nobody could understand his squeals except Angel himself. He sashayed to one wall and touched the picture of a rose. The wall slid aside to reveal a secret nook, which was rather peculiar as all nooks go. One half had purple walls with pictures of Angel in drag all over it and the other had light pink tiles with cooking equipment Angel had looted during a turf war. He headed to the purple half and opened a chest to reveal a selection of blonde wigs. He selected one, placed it gently upon his head, and made sure no stray hairs poked out. Then, he took off all his clothes and began a professional self-makeover. On went delicate white silk panties and white leggings, a bra, and a pink long-sleeved shirt that would keep him warm. He slipped his feet into white high heels, his pink gloves replaced with white ones that were a little shorter, and made his way to the dressing table. Precisely, he applied pink lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara and did his eyebrows. With a sigh of contentment, he took a walk to the full-length mirror and looked at his reflection. Perfect. The transformation was complete. He exited the nook, closed it, and strutted to the exit of the hotel. Alastor was rather confused as to where this new demon came from, but decided against asking her name. 

Time skip to when Angel's changed and back cause I'm lazy~

Angel shaped the dough separately and stuck it into the oven. When it was out, he piped strawberry icing between the layers. The biscuit he'd prepared of Alastor's silhouette he decorated with strawberry buttercream in all the different shades, and for the final touch he did the black bits on the hair and ears using dark chocolate. Onto the cake he stuck it, and gazed proudly at the finished cake. It would taste so good, but he wished Alastor, the real one, hadn't been so silent. Then he thought back to the weird voice  he'd heard in his room, and turned as red as his cake. Had that been him? Had he even heard him talking to Fat Nuggets about his inner feelings,  things that Alastor was not supposed to know?! Did he know the fact that Angel had a massive crush on him, or the fact he was jealous of Mimzy? Did he know, hell forbid, that when Angel was stressed, he would talk endlessly to Fat Nuggets?! 

Would he tell Charlie, Vaggie.... even Mimzy? Did he really truly like him back, or was his love in vain? Angel's head buzzed with questions... Questions I'll answer, maybe, in the next part.