2͓̽

Alexa play "Boyfriend" by Ariana Grande.

"Walk waster slow poke!"

"Shut up!"

"Nah."

  Today is our first day at vid con. This is my very first vid con but I'm lm glade we got here in the first place because everyone is taking soo long. I'm just glad Billies ignoring my little response yesterday. She was confused but I did care, I was just jealous honestly. She's able to get a boyfriend and I'm not. It's like nothing's ever fare with this girl. She always gets what she wants.

  Once we get into the building I see a bunch of fans yelling our names and trying to jump over the barricades. We decided to walk up to them and greet them all. After we greeted them we went to Booths and got some stuff. So far we've meet 3 YouTubers. 'Eva from 'MyLifeAsEva', 'Gio from 'SmoothGio', and 'Lanea from 'LifeWithLanea'.

  As we continued walking I noticed a familiar voice.
I'm not sure about what he was exactly saying but it sounded like he was talking about someone. Then I herd the same voice but behind me. I glanced back only to see Sam and Colby right behind me! I was so shocked I stopped right In my track, causing them to stop too.

"Hi!" I say completely shocked.

"H-" they both say at the same time as they were bumped into. We all look at who bumped into them and it was Jake and Corey!

"Why'd y'all stop?" Jake asks Sam and Colby both move out the way to reveal me.

"Oh hi sorry." Corey says.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have stoped." I say moving a strand of hair behind my ear.
"No no, it's fine." He replied quickly. Not going to lie Colby was ajdhahsb, SO FINE. I mean they all are pretty cute but Colby.. he hits differently. And the fact that I'm seeing them in person is surreal.

"You here by yourself?" Sam asks.
"Oh no I hav-" I was about to say but when I turned around my family were no were to be found.
"Umm apparently now yes." I say.

"You Can Stay If You Want!" Colby quickly added. We were all shocked on how fast he responded to that.

"Wait really?" I ask a little confusingly.
"Sure, I mean we would to want you to be alone." San adds genuinely.
"Aww thank you." I say.

We continued walking I let the boys pass me a little because I like walking in the back. It was weird but awesome at the same time. I got to know the boys a lot better. We were all talking but the person I gravitate to more was Colby I guess since I'm basically in love with him already. I kept see the group look back at me and Colby talking and I pretended not to notice. Then I saw Colby get a text. I'm not nosy so I didn't look but I saw him look up at the boys and they all laughed. Then I saw the boys in front of us start to walk faster.

"Umm..we're are they going?" I asked.
"I don't really know. But I'm fine with some alone time." He says in a unintentional seductive voice.
"Ok." I reply back looking down while blushing my life away. I could feel my cheeks buzzing too.

We continued to talk and walk around to booths until I get a text from Billie.

Bil🌻 : were are you

: oh I'm with Sam and Colby

Bil🌻 : ok and

Bil🌻 : were are you

: I'm near the back

Bil🌻 : ok im coming

*convo ends*

"Whos that?" Colby asks curiously.
"Oh, my sister she was asking were I was." I say putting my phone back in my pocket. I'm wearing white jeans with a pink long sleeve crop top so I figured I didn't need a bag.

"Oh,ok" He says.

"Um..hey I have question." He says.

"Ask away." I say fixing my hair.

He looks at me for a couple of seconds,
"Never mind.." he teases.

"Really?!" I say sarcastically making him laugh.

"Yeah." He says.

"Oktay" I say chuckling to myself.

~ time skip to when there all about to leave~

"Today was really fun though." I say to them.
"Yeah! We should colab one day." Jake suggests.
"Yeah" They all respond.

I'm still standing next to Colby. It's weird because it's like when I'm next to him I feel safer. Even when there's so danger. Like he's my own security guard. My sexy security guard.

The boys began talking about video ideas when Colby pulled me away for a second.

"Hey, quick question?" He says and I responded with a 'I know your not gonna do that' face.
"What! For real this time" he says chuckling.

"Speak.." I say lifting my head up.
"Well I just like , wanna g-get to know you better." He says and I immediately realize what he's getting at.
"And I was wondering, if you would wanna go out with me sometime." He asks shyly but confidently at the same time. He's so cute when he does that.

"Sure!" I say as I think harder and begin to become sad. I'm guessing he noticed because he asked me what's wrong.
"Do you know how old I am?" I say trying to avoid eye contact.

"18 right?" He says a little confused.

"18? No! I'm 16" I say looking down.

"Oh..."

   ~A/N~

oH...

Y'all I have some good ideas a songs for this book so please don't sleep on it 😩
Otay 😌

Btw when I put Alexa play .. listen too it idk why I'm tell u that you most likely already know.

-922 words 🚶🏽‍♀️

Guess song👎🏽

Now she got a 6 year old 👩‍👦