5͓̽

Wednesday
April 10th, 2019

Dear Diary,

It's been a while since I've wrote in this BUT....

Coachella 2019 is in 2 DAYS. I can't believe what's happened in the past year.. it's just so much. COACHELLA. My sister is performing COACHELLA. I was gonna go regardless but WOW. Life's great right now too Ugh!! I got my dream car.. a Tesla model x  (just like David dobriks). My YouTube channel the sky rocking. AND...
I'm in love with Colby. Our 2 year anniversary is coming too. I'm committed it this guy.

We've been talking about getting married one day having kids, moving in with Colby in his new apartment. (They all moved out of the trap house😔)

I'm even working on a secret project that I haven't even told my family about. I'm trying to expand my talents.

Welp I gtg..

Bye...

Xoxo 💋,
Natalie

~

It's the next day and we all agreed to go to a party at q's air bnb. I got ready and changed into this.

I wish Billie could come but she had to go to rehearsal so she couldn't go

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I wish Billie could come but she had to go to rehearsal so she couldn't go.

When I got there it was me, Justin, finneas, Claudia, and my ride or die best friends; Zaharia, Elise, Chloe, Damien, and Elizabeth.. the glue to the group.

I met these kids in kindergarten.. all of them we went to a k-8 so we all stayed there. I eventually had to leave school with my new parents but I still went to there houses and we still hang out.

We stayed at the party for a while until ppl started to get drunk and high. My family insisted I leave but I wanted to stay so they left me.

Not gonna like I may have drank a few shots and I feel a little tipsy but whatever. I dance around like a maniac until I see Nigel come up to me high as hell like
"Yo have a little of this good stuff!" He says yelling in my ear like I can't hear you.

"What is it.." I ask dumbly as the alcohol start to get to me.

"That good stuff.. try it!" He yells again.

I don't want to but my face keeps moving closer and closer until I smoke it and start to cough.

"That's it girl.. you got it." He say slowly.

Daydream🌫//B.Eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें