1͓̽9͓̽

*Alexa play 'Lovely' by Billie Eilish feat. Khalid*

Natalies pov

"Can I talk to you, Natalie?" Billie says in a calm tone. When she said that my heart started pumping a million miles per hour. Last time me and Billie 'talked', she ended up beating me.

I looked back at Justin and Makayla and there giving me a concerned look. "W- why..." I say hesitantly as I get up and so does she.

"Cus.." she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. Shit shit shit... she's gonna hurt me. It's gonna hurt. I just wish I never came. I should've stayed home. I should've never gone to that party before Coachella. I should've never drank at that party. I should've never smoked. I should be with Colby right now. I miss him and his hugs, his face, his body, everything. It's crazy that it all just went away like that. I mean does he even still love me? I was snapped out of my thought by Billie asking if I was ok. Apparently I was crying or tearing up cus she wiped my face with her thumb.

"Y-yeah.." I say nervously. She continues walks around the corner and goes into a room and she closes the door. She lets go of me and I go to walk as far away from her as possible.

"We're  you goin?" She says crossing her arms.

"N-n-nowhere.." I say as I shake on my spot. I'm so scared of what she's gonna do, I'm right about ready to pee myself.

"Listen.. I'm not gonna hurt you.." Billie says walking up to me. I wanna take a step back but I don't wanna mess with her right now.

"I-.. I just wanna hug..!" Billie finally gets out. I lookin at her with a confused face because I thought she hated me.

"Wha?" I say with a confused face.

"Yeah.. like I mean... I was.. mad. I was mad that you slept with Brandon and for a while I truly thought you were the reason why we were having problems. Turns out he was cheating. I took him back after the first time but three things just got worse. He would stop coming to support me. He wouldn't call me, and  we never even got to see each other. Even though I loved him and I knew he loved me.. I was just miserable. I wouldn't want to sleep or eat or anything until he called or texted or something. It got so bad to were he hasn't talked to me in a week and I called him and he wouldn't answer. I got worried and I thought something was wrong but I don't know. Either way we broke up.. I still love him and I'll take him back as crazy as it sounds but it's whatever." She shakes her head as she starts to tear up.

"T-that's not Tuesday point tho.. the point is.. I really  believed that you were the reason why we broke up and I hated you for it. That's when shit really started getting bad and you left. Either way I just wanna say... sorry.. for everything. All the-.." she says as she starts to cry.

"All the things I said about you, and telling you that I wanted you to die, and that I hated you. I didn't mean it!" She cry's out. "I didn't mean it when I told you that I wish my parents never adopted you. I never meant that. I was the main one who was excited to have you and justin in the family. I was so happy! I never meant that!" Billie says as she's fully crying.  I go up to her and hug her and she hugs me back. We both fall slowly to the floor and she cry's in my shoulder. I didn't want to cry but I guess it just came out.

"No no no.. shhh it's ok. I get it.. it's ok.. don't cry." I say as I start to cry with her. "Listen. Listen billie look at me." I say as I hold her head up. "I love you ok. No matter what you say to me." I say and she starts to calm down. Then she smiles at me and I smile back.

"I love you too." She says as she wipes her tears away and so do I . "I was so worried that you would hate me still and you would go to sleep every night and think about what I didn't to you. I sill think about what I did. And I wish I could just go back in time and tell you that it's ok. And I wish I could go back and tell you that I loved you. You didn't deserve what I did to you." She says as she plays with her fingers.